Windows 10: My Windows 10 HP laptop is stolen

Discus and support My Windows 10 HP laptop is stolen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! My HP laptop is stolen and I'm looking for a way to find it. Device location was off when it went missing. The only thing I have is my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hugo Boss2, Aug 17, 2022.

1. My Windows 10 HP laptop is stolen

Hi! My HP laptop is stolen and I'm looking for a way to find it. Device location was off when it went missing. The only thing I have is my Microsoft account logged in in that PC. Is there a way I can locate my PC?

:)

Hugo Boss2, Aug 17, 2022

2. stolen hp laptop

We can't help you with your stolen laptop.

I suggest that you report it to the Police.

And we don't work for Microsoft.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Aug 17, 2022
  3. CDesign Win User
    stolen windows 10 laptop.

My Acer Aspire laptop running Windows 10 64 bit was stolen Saturday morning.

Device has not been turned on, or connected since it was stolen. I went to Microsoft support site and it showed the last location that my laptop was used at. I clicked on Lock button. Microsoft said they can't locate my device, but will send me an email
    when my laptop has been detected. Will Microsoft automatically Lock my laptop when it has been activated, and connected to internet, or will i have to go back to the support site and click on lock button again? What exactly happens when Microsoft locks a stolen
    device, does it make it difficult for thieves to access my laptop. Does Microsoft have the capability to remote wipe the hard-drive of my laptop, using port to port process? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially advice on any options for
    wiping the hard-drive of my laptop using port to port, or software. I have no tracking software

installed on laptop.

Many thanks for your suggestions,

Christoph

i

CDesign, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Ar Rom Win User

My Windows 10 HP laptop is stolen

Stolen Laptop

Hi Tara,

Since this is regarding a stolen laptop, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your device for better assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have other Windows concern.

Ar Rom, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

My Windows 10 HP laptop is stolen

1. My Windows 10 HP laptop is stolen - Similar Threads - laptop stolen

2. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  3. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  4. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?: My laptop got stolen. Location is turned off. But it's in sleep mode. Can I track it in any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-track-a-stolen-laptop-with-location-turned/7a63d5c0-4c0e-4ada-98d3-fec286407b8d
  6. Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?

Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?: My laptop got stolen. Location is turned off. But it's in sleep mode. Can I track it in any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-track-a-stolen-laptop-with-location-turned/7a63d5c0-4c0e-4ada-98d3-fec286407b8d
  7. Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows: Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows. I have ordered a laptop, but if a porch pirate steals it when it is delivered, can microsoft track it if it is using windows...
  8. Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows

Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows: Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows. I have ordered a laptop, but if a porch pirate steals it when it is delivered, can microsoft track it if it is using windows...
  9. My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?: My laptop was stolen. Can you help me blocked or trace the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-stolen-last-march-1-can-you-help-me/2c3b1bfa-2d3a-423a-a221-6361bdcb620a
  10. My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?

My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?: My laptop was stolen. Can you help me blocked or trace the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-stolen-last-march-1-can-you-help-me/2c3b1bfa-2d3a-423a-a221-6361bdcb620a