Windows 10: My windows 10 HP laptop screen keeps flashing and turning off after idk how long while...

Discus and support My windows 10 HP laptop screen keeps flashing and turning off after idk how long while... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever im using my laptop when its charging after like 10 min or so the screen flashes/flickers whatever u call it then it turns off. Its been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kermittfroggo, Apr 14, 2020.

1. My windows 10 HP laptop screen keeps flashing and turning off after idk how long while...

Whenever im using my laptop when its charging after like 10 min or so the screen flashes/flickers whatever u call it then it turns off. Its been happening since the 18th march 2020 and im just there thinking how the hell am i going to binge watch star wars if im having to wait untill its full charged and when i decide to charge it and wait ages for it to charge. I NEED AN EASY WAY TO SOLVE THIS IF I WANNA BINGE WATCH STAR WARS ALL DAY WITHOUT WAITING AN HOUR OR SO FOR IT TO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! AND IF ANYONE HAS AN ANSWER MAKE SURE WHAT YOU SAY TO FIX THIS ISSUE WORKS

:)

Kermittfroggo, Apr 14, 2020

2. Screen Keeps Flashing

I have a Dell All-in-One laptop with Windows 10. The screen keeps flashing whenever I wake up the compter. It stops eventually, but has never done this before. Any suggestions?

Gliding Buddies, May 25, 2020
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, May 25, 2020
  4. dafydd Win User

My windows 10 HP laptop screen keeps flashing and turning off after idk how long while...

HP Laptop flashing screen

Good day to all.
    I have a HP laptop running the uptown date windows 10.
    Nine times out of ten then I connect an external drive to the USB port I get a browny colour flash on the screen and also when removing.
    Have checked all the latest HP updates from the HP website but no luck.
    Does any one know what can cause issue its really annoying.
    Thanks
    David.

dafydd, May 25, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 HP laptop screen keeps flashing and turning off after idk how long while...

1. My windows 10 HP laptop screen keeps flashing and turning off after idk how long while... - Similar Threads - laptop screen keeps

2. Hp laptop wont turn on, long flashing power light.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop wont turn on, long flashing power light.: Had the computer for a year. Than after the warranty expired, the computer wouldn't turn on. Upon pressing the power button, I get no display, from the screen or hdmi output. But, power indicator and charger indicator light flashes for 8 seconds and turns off, repeatedly....
  3. Hp laptop wont turn on, long flashing power light.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop wont turn on, long flashing power light.: Had the computer for a year. Than after the warranty expired, the computer wouldn't turn on. Upon pressing the power button, I get no display, from the screen or hdmi output. But, power indicator and charger indicator light flashes for 8 seconds and turns off, repeatedly....
  4. On a HP Laptop, how to turn off touchpad?

On a HP Laptop, how to turn off touchpad?: I have seen some Youtube videos on turning off the touchpad for Windows 11, but I do not have a on/off toggle in Settings? All I see is touchpad sensitivity. I want to turn off the touchpad altogether....
  5. My Laptop keep shutdown while auto shutdown is off. How to turn it off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop keep shutdown while auto shutdown is off. How to turn it off?: I already change it all to never. but everytime i left my laptop maybe in 3-4 hours, it always auto shutdown. Can somebody help?i already try command prompt "shutdown -a" and nothing changei used to download something and i left my laptop.. but this is very annoying. Please...
  6. My Laptop keep shutdown while auto shutdown is off. How to turn it off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop keep shutdown while auto shutdown is off. How to turn it off?: I already change it all to never. but everytime i left my laptop maybe in 3-4 hours, it always auto shutdown. Can somebody help?i already try command prompt "shutdown -a" and nothing changei used to download something and i left my laptop.. but this is very annoying. Please...
  7. My Laptop keep shutdown while auto shutdown is off. How to turn it off?

8. Flashing Screen, HP Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing Screen, HP Laptop: I’ve a friend with an HP laptop Windows 10, about 18 months old, with a flashing screen problem that started before Xmas. Can’t see any software installed around that date and running Taskmaster, the flashing continues Internet says this indicates not a software problem....
  9. HP Laptop flashing screen

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop flashing screen: Good day to all. I have a HP laptop running the uptown date windows 10. Nine times out of ten then I connect an external drive to the USB port I get a browny colour flash on the screen and also when removing. Have checked all the latest HP updates from the HP website but no...
  10. My HP x360 screen keep flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP x360 screen keep flashing: My screen has started randomly flashing and blinking. At times it will go completely black and I have to restart the computer. I am the only user. It is only 1 year old. How can I get it to stop blinking and going black?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help my screen keeps turning off laptop windows 10