Windows 10: My Windows 10 HP Pavilion went into sleep mode, then suddenly the internal mic and speakers...

Discus and support My Windows 10 HP Pavilion went into sleep mode, then suddenly the internal mic and speakers... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly after coming out of sleep mode, the microphone and speakers aren't detected. This has never happened. I did not download anything, update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaCaleb, Sep 18, 2021.

1. My Windows 10 HP Pavilion went into sleep mode, then suddenly the internal mic and speakers...

Suddenly after coming out of sleep mode, the microphone and speakers aren't detected. This has never happened. I did not download anything, update anything, nor shutdown the laptop. Also, suddenly when I clicked the sound icon, there was a troubleshooting option. When it couldn't find a solution, it offered me to chat with support. When I clicked that, it took me to the web, and it said I am not the owner. It looked like it took me to Office 365. I do not use Office 365. Why would my hardware not be detected, and why would it force me to contact Office 365 support? I also noticed that when I t

:)

JoshuaCaleb, Sep 18, 2021

2. My HP Pavilion g4 won't stay in sleep mode after downloading Windows 10.

My HP Pavilion g4 won't stay in sleep mode after downloading Windows 10. It's battery is consumed even after not using any function?

SUSHEELYADAV, Sep 18, 2021
  3. INTERNAL MIC NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10 -HP

Internal mic not working in my hp , windows 10 tried so much ways , pls help ..

Samadkariot, Sep 18, 2021
  4. My Windows 10 HP Pavilion went into sleep mode, then suddenly the internal mic and speakers...

Laptop doesnt detect internal speaker and mic

hi there,

I am using a pavilion dv6. my laptop doesn't show the internal speaker and mic in the playback devices and recording devices. when I try to update the driver it gave an error- the hardware isn't supported.

please help and let me know if I have to try another driver.

Aayush Agrwal, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

My Windows 10 HP Pavilion went into sleep mode, then suddenly the internal mic and speakers...

1. My Windows 10 HP Pavilion went into sleep mode, then suddenly the internal mic and speakers... - Similar Threads - Pavilion went sleep

2. HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep: what makes my HP pavilion sleekbook14 to went to sleep mode while plugged in charger without waking up and sometimes on startup it automatically went into sleep without waking up..please any assistance...
  3. internal speakers not working with HP ProBook with Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internal speakers not working with HP ProBook with Windows 10 pro: My internal speakers are not working what is the fix? I have tried the diagnostics test nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakers-not-working-with-hp-probook-with/1dbec6f1-4679-4e43-aefc-e39e864059e5
  4. Sound/internal speakers suddenly not working

Sound/internal speakers suddenly not working: Sound will not work. Windows 10, have performed sound system scan for repair and reboot as instructed. Nothing. Looking under 'manage sound devices' no device listed - so I can't "enable". Sound has worked before. How do I get the system to recognize the built in...
  5. HP Pavilion and Windows 10

HP Pavilion and Windows 10: I've had my HP Pavilion for about two years with Windows 10 preinstalled. I bought a Logitech bluetooth keyboard and a Surface bluetooth mouse with it. They worked perfectly for about 6 months but after automatic windows updates they started to work intermittently and now...
  6. My computer suddenly went into test mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer suddenly went into test mode.: My computer all of a sudden went into test mode. I cannot access any of my apps, internet and files. How do I get out of test mode? I need to order Christmas presents now!! Please help me!!...
  7. Sleep mode for Windows 10 on a HP PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode for Windows 10 on a HP PC: My PC will only occasionally change to sleep mode when left for a period of time (in Settings the current setting is 15 mins sleep, screen off after 5 mins) or when instructed to sleep from the start screen. When I instruct sleep at the on-off button, the computer switches...
  8. No internal speakers Windows 10 HP laptop

No internal speakers Windows 10 HP laptop: My speaker icon on my task bar has a red x and message that says no audio device installed. I have tried multiple solutions found on web. None work....
  9. Rotation Lock Option Greyed after Sleep Mode - HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotation Lock Option Greyed after Sleep Mode - HP Pavilion: Hi all, trying to work out an issue I'm having with my HP Pavilion. The other night, it went into sleep mode whilst rotated so that the keyboard is behind in the screen. Ever since I have woken it up from sleep mode a few days ago, the rotation lock option has been greyed out...
  10. After Windows 10 Update, My HP Pavilion Desktop Starts in Sleep

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After Windows 10 Update, My HP Pavilion Desktop Starts in Sleep: My HP Pavilion 500-267c tower was working perfectly on Windows 10 until a recent update was installed. Now when I turn on the computer it stays in sleep mode and I can't wake it up. The BIOS must have been affected by the Windows 10 update. Can anyone help me? Thanks in...