Windows 10: My windows 10 is activated but I need an activation key to upgrade to windows 10 pro

Discus and support My windows 10 is activated but I need an activation key to upgrade to windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I get my windows activation key in order to upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by brummel11, Apr 9, 2019.

1. brummel11 Win User

My windows 10 is activated but I need an activation key to upgrade to windows 10 pro

How do I get my windows activation key in order to upgrade

:)

brummel11, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Apr 9, 2019
  3. qubit Win User

This kinda sucks. However, if one is upgrading from a retail W7/8, then it should activate on different hardware, with possible phone activation required if it's been over 120 days or whatever the timeout period is now since the last activation. Remember to erase the copy on the old hardware, of course.

qubit, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

My windows 10 is activated but I need an activation key to upgrade to windows 10 pro

Like Pill Monster said no more Windows 10 keys for Insiders. It was on Microsoft Blog they said that all that stuff is tied to one machine. You can upgrade anytime but never make a clean install. Those people who upgraded from 7 or 8.1 to 10 can do a clean install of RTM and post-RTM builds. A friend of mine upgraded from RTM to 10533 or whatever the latest post-RTM build is (and it activated just fine).

After all MS isn't stupid to give Windows 10 for free.

Drone, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

1. My windows 10 is activated but I need an activation key to upgrade to windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - activated need activation

2. i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key: i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-windows-10-pro-with-activation-key/4e01b770-5b67-4724-970b-d516df291ab3
  3. i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key: i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-windows-10-pro-with-activation-key/4e01b770-5b67-4724-970b-d516df291ab3
  4. i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation key: Hello. I have a question about windows 10 Pro activation key.So I was browsing on chrome and searching to buy windows 10 Pro activation key.But then I saw this are these keys legit or is it good to buy an activation key...
  6. windows 10 pro upgrade activation

windows 10 pro upgrade activation: I purchased an account bound license for windows 10 home a few years ago. Today I purchased the upgrade for windows 10 pro. Initially the upgrade would not install through the microsoft store. So I restarted my computer. After the restart this is what I see in my...
  7. Windows 10 pro activation key needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation key needed: My windows updated to Windows 10, version 2004. I need the product key as it is showing that the product is expiring. Thanks in advance for your kind reply...
  8. Windows 10 pro activation key

Windows 10 pro activation key: So I bought this PC off a friend and everything was working fine, he built it himself. The graphics card died and I recently replaced it. The computer was out of commission for about a year due to me being too broke to fix it. After installation I booted up, updated...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade to Pro not activating

Windows 10 upgrade to Pro not activating: We have 2 computers that had windows 10 home edition with an active license. We updated them to Windows 10 Pro so that we can put them on a domain. These were purchased from Dell so they were not preowned. With the new Windows 10 Pro installed windows wont activate and...
  10. I need my windows 10 active keys

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need my windows 10 active keys: I need my windows 10 active keys * Original title: hi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-windows-10-active-keys/fac9b67d-1b6b-4004-b7fe-d0a1fe835004"