Windows 10: my windows 10 is all sudden unstable

Discus and support my windows 10 is all sudden unstable in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; (ctrl+alt+del) doesn't work too ,windows freezes completely, especially when system resource is used fully ( like ram/cpu/disk usage 90-100% ) ,this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/samvortex0, Jul 3, 2020.

1. my windows 10 is all sudden unstable

(ctrl+alt+del) doesn't work too ,windows freezes completely, especially when system resource is used fully ( like ram/cpu/disk usage 90-100% ) ,this happens 90% time when i am trying to run some heavy task ( unreal engine opening level ,blender rendering,or using an emulator ( game loop ) ) ,before i could do all the task above without windows freezing and the program going "not responding"

i checked for virus, it's clean

nothing else is running in the background

my PC specs : i5 7500 , 1050ti , 8gb ram !

W10 ( 1909 )

sorry for bad eng

submitted by /u/samvortex0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/samvortex0, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jul 3, 2020
  4. my windows 10 is all sudden unstable

Windows 10 email erroring all of a sudden

Hi Carolyn,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• Are you referring to the Mail App?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

If the issue is with the Mail App, I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

my windows 10 is all sudden unstable

1. my windows 10 is all sudden unstable - Similar Threads - sudden unstable

2. Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?: Since yesterday, my fps has been very unstable and I don't know why. I have a laptop with an rtx 3060 gpu and a ryzen 5800h cpu as well as 16gb ram. The laptop is less than 2 months old btw. Before yesterday, I had perfectly stable fps, I have it capped at 150 fps in all...
  3. Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?: Since yesterday, my fps has been very unstable and I don't know why. I have a laptop with an rtx 3060 gpu and a ryzen 5800h cpu as well as 16gb ram. The laptop is less than 2 months old btw. Before yesterday, I had perfectly stable fps, I have it capped at 150 fps in all...
  4. Portable Windows 10 takes 33 mins to boot up and suddenly unstable/ running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Portable Windows 10 takes 33 mins to boot up and suddenly unstable/ running slow: Bonjour, Here are my specs: HP Elitebook 84016GB 2400 DDR4 RAM 512GB SSDi7 1165GWindows To Go 10Boots from USB Long story short. It would randomly freeze and blue screen and id have to restart it. Did that before on the Windows to Go/Portable drive before this one too. Im no...
  5. Portable Windows 10 takes 33 mins to boot up and suddenly unstable/ running slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Portable Windows 10 takes 33 mins to boot up and suddenly unstable/ running slow: Bonjour, Here are my specs: HP Elitebook 84016GB 2400 DDR4 RAM 512GB SSDi7 1165GWindows To Go 10Boots from USB Long story short. It would randomly freeze and blue screen and id have to restart it. Did that before on the Windows to Go/Portable drive before this one too. Im no...
  6. Portable Windows 10 takes 33 mins to boot up and suddenly unstable/ running slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 suddenly extremely unstable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 suddenly extremely unstable: Hi, This is one of the very first times ive used Ms community so this question is probably not formatted correctly, you'll have to forgive me. Over the past year or so ive owned my current computer ive taken good care of the system, using disk cleanup often and keeping...
  8. Windows 10 on Ryzen 2700X has suddenly become unstable/freezes - help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on Ryzen 2700X has suddenly become unstable/freezes - help!: Hi all - I know this is a long-shot but I am looking for some clues as to solving some really unusual problems with Windows 10 PC (64 bit), Ryzen 2700X 16 GB RAM, MSI Motherboard. The PC has 3 SSDs, 2 HDDs and 4 HDDs (USB). The machine is running 3333 Mhz memory and is not...
  9. My insterent connection has suddenly become unstable, slow etc..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My insterent connection has suddenly become unstable, slow etc..: My internet connection has become unstable and will disconnect periodically . The "trouble shooter" does not detect any problems. I have had to reset the modem several times turn on/off. Spectrum, my internet/cable company had some service issue syesterday which fixed the...
  10. Mouse without Borders Suddenly Unstable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse without Borders Suddenly Unstable: I have been using MWB for years now. Even as I type this, on my slave unit (second PC), it keeps disconnecting. I will wait a few moments, and the Mouse Cursor Re-appears. I have Saved MINI-Logs and nothing seems to come up as to an error.. It just did it AGAIN and my...