Windows 10: My windows 10 is broken?

Discus and support My windows 10 is broken? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So the thing is that I cant update my windows since sometime around June 2018, then some time later my computer does not seem to work properly and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ren#, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Ren# Win User

My windows 10 is broken?

So the thing is that I cant update my windows since sometime around June 2018, then some time later my computer does not seem to work properly and now every time I restart my laptop it would appear the message like "cant repair

problem:

- cant update window

- cant startup repair

- cant system restore

- i try go back to the previous version but still does not allow me

- also try using cmd as an administator (sfc /scannow) does not allow me

lots of bad performance start to show up.

pls help

Im using window 10 pro version 1709. Dell inspiron laptop.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

My windows 10 is broken?

Delta6326, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 is broken?

1. My windows 10 is broken? - Similar Threads - broken

2. Office is broken after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office is broken after update: Not a single office application will open. They dont even load or show up in processes. I checked for updates, reinstalled a NEWER addition of office and it still wont work. What is going on?...
  3. How to fix broken Windows + Microsoft account integration?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix broken Windows + Microsoft account integration?: All of my Windows store apps have stopped working. When I run the Windows Store App troubleshooter it tells me that I need to be signed in with a Microsoft account. When I click the Open Account Settings button in the troubleshooter it shows that I am in fact already signed...
  4. emails appearing as strange lines of broken code and no images are displaying

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    emails appearing as strange lines of broken code and no images are displaying: Help, why are my newsletter emails showing up like this, as well as all other emails: 3 Days Only! Load now, Shop later. View Online Hi Tamara, We're kicking off summer with a special bonus offer just for you. This weekend only - save $5 when you shop at Safeway....
  5. Audio is literally broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is literally broken: When i plugged in my Speakers and tried to watch youtube it had no sound and when i checked it says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" sooo yea..... someone help...
  6. Mozilla response to recent Firefox broken add-ons error

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla response to recent Firefox broken add-ons error: We strive to make Firefox a great experience. Last weekend we failed, and we’re sorry. An error on our part prevented new add-ons from being installed, and stopped existing add-ons from working. Now that we’ve been able to restore this functionality for the majority of...
  7. Microsoft Store Broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Broken: So when I search for Microsoft Store it shows up in the search bar but when I click it nothing happens.[ATTACH] Additionally when I go to app and features It does not show up. Also I have found that Xbox doesnt open either. can anyone help?...
  8. How do I stop chkdsk /f /r with a broken screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop chkdsk /f /r with a broken screen?: Hello, I tried to run system restore and it failed. Was told to run chkdsk /r which i did. However, my laptop had a broken screen and i can’t see what was going on as the external monitor is totally blank. It had been a few hours and i would like to stop the chkdsk /f /r....
  9. Audio is Broken / cant update windows

Audio is Broken / cant update windows: Hello, About a week ago my computer froze and I force shutdown with the power button. When it restarted, the audio service was not running, and it says no audio devices are installed. When I try to start it in services.msc it says access is denied with code 0x80070005....
  10. Screen broken after I installed drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

Screen broken after I installed drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics: Mainboard : ASUS A320M-K BIOS version: 4406 CPU: AMD Ryzen 2200G OS: Windows 10 (10.0.17763.379) I tried to install drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics from ASUS, AMD and MS on various versions of Windows 10(10.0.17134.1, 10.0.17134.706 etc.), Every my try made...