Windows 10: My Windows 10 is crashing with BSOD everytime. Please help me to save my PC

Discus and support My Windows 10 is crashing with BSOD everytime. Please help me to save my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have attached here the one drive link with the neccessary mindump files and my system information. I am facing more frequently the BSOD with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SBaidya, Dec 1, 2018.

1. SBaidya Win User

My Windows 10 is crashing with BSOD everytime. Please help me to save my PC

I have attached here the one drive link with the neccessary mindump files and my system information. I am facing more frequently the BSOD with VEDIO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR. Please have look into the attached onedrive link with the generated minidump files and help me to solve this issue. My display drivers are uptodate.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtkSQgZkVGueg2eAfm9Mj2E483wk

Thank you,

:)

SBaidya, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Derek12 Win User

Save BIOS crash.

When I try to save BIOS, yes, it happened everytime (I will try it more just in case).

More rarely, it happens by just opening it, it happens in, maybe 1/10 tries, when it doesn't, GPUZ seems to work fine (sensors, detection and such).

Derek12, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 is crashing with BSOD everytime. Please help me to save my PC - Similar Threads - crashing BSOD everytime

2. My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!: Hello my PC has been blue screening for about a month now it got so bad that I couldn't boot and had to fresh install windows. Even after the fresh windows install I'm getting the same BSOD two to three times a day. Usually IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or MEMORY MANAGEMENT or...
  3. My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!: Hello my PC has been blue screening for about a month now it got so bad that I couldn't boot and had to fresh install windows. Even after the fresh windows install I'm getting the same BSOD two to three times a day. Usually IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or MEMORY MANAGEMENT or...
  4. My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. please help me my computer crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help me my computer crashing: hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and emulator its work fine without any crash but in this week only run android studio and emulatotr my computer crash not only android...
  6. PLEASE HELP ...... MY PC KEEPS CRASHING - BSOD

PLEASE HELP ...... MY PC KEEPS CRASHING - BSOD: PLEASE HELP..... My computer is constantly crashing and giving me the BSOD. I'm averaging maybe 15mins between crashes atm. Most BSOD codes say WHEA uncorrectable error. I have found and fixed this issue previously but this one has me stumped. Any advice would be...
  7. Help me with my PC, please

Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  8. Please help me with my PC

Please help me with my PC: My updates will not install. I tried going into command prompt and doing the net stop commands and doing the .old rename and only 5 or 6 out of about 11 or so downloaded. The main one that's causing me problems is Windows update 1903. I keeps failing after downloading and it...
  9. Please help me save my Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me save my Hard Drive.: I am somewhat knowledgeable about computers to about an intermediate level. Just enough to get myself into trouble. I don't usually reach out for help but I'm at a critical point and might lose my HD. Long story but I will try to be brief. So I have a Dell 8300 XPS that I...
  10. Please help me determine why my pc crashed

Please help me determine why my pc crashed: Please help me interpret this crash. every now and then, I get the same random crash when the pc is idle. Several times, the crash has been in the morning, when the wakeup alarm goes off, no user input. Several times, crash has been when display was turned off and Windows...