Windows 10: My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated

Discus and support My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, I have a strange problem. My updating is acting up and my windows 10 pro is not activated anymore. I've tried a lot so far, which I will list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohannSei, Dec 9, 2019.

1. JohannSei Win User

My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated

Hey,

I have a strange problem. My updating is acting up and my windows 10 pro is not activated anymore. I've tried a lot so far, which I will list below. But first my error codes I get:

for my Updates I get: 0x80240fff

and perhaps related to that is my deactivated Windows key. It says I dont have a valid key and refers to the code 0xC004F012. If I run the activation troubleshooting it gives me the code 0xc0020036. If I try to change my key and re-enter the serial, it gives me the code 0xc0020036 as well.

Before I get asked this: no, I haven't changed anything software or hardware wise in the last time, I used the PC as usual. I suspect the new 1903 update?

Things I've tried so far:

-activate Windows over the phone (slui 4)

-force activation over cmd (admin) and rearm command

-ran all relevant troubleshootings

-buying a brand new key

-resetting to last update

-updating/repairing with windows creation tool, which failed

-tried the sfc /scannow stuff, which reported broken files that could not be repaired

-tried everything on this guide: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/10164 beside the new installation of windows.

It seems like, resetting the PC and reinstalling windows is my last hope, but I'd hate to do that now, so I hope anyone can give me some hint what I can try else.

Best regards,

Johann

[moved from German forums]

:)

JohannSei, Dec 9, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Dec 9, 2019
  4. My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated

1. My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated - Similar Threads - activated anymore can't

2. Can't re-activate win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't re-activate win10: I re-installed win 10 on a new hardware after my old one died. I choosed to re-install win10 and erase all data. When I came to activate win10, It told me It was activated already, so I deleted the old comptuter from the profil. I still can't activate win10 because it keeps...
  3. can't find my activation code anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find my activation code anymore: have purchased windows 11, need to reinstall, but cannot find the activation code anymore?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-activation-code-anymore/3cb9be0a-963a-492c-8473-c2d5b3b4472d
  4. can't find my activation code anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find my activation code anymore: have purchased windows 11, need to reinstall, but cannot find the activation code anymore?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-activation-code-anymore/3cb9be0a-963a-492c-8473-c2d5b3b4472d
  5. Accidentally de-activated windows, can't re-activate.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally de-activated windows, can't re-activate.: submitted by /u/anarchitecture [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kp5meh/accidentally_deactivated_windows_cant_reactivate/
  6. Can't re-activate Windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't re-activate Windows 10 on my PC: Windows 8 came with my previous motherboard, and I eventually upgraded it to Windows 10. A short while ago Iupgraded to a newer motherboard, which sadly did not have Windows on it.I don't have the activation-key Since windows was automatically activated on the preavious PC....
  7. Can't re-activate Windows 10

Can't re-activate Windows 10: I upgraded my PC with new motherboard, processor, RAM and graphics card, just a few weeks ago. After a fresh install, my Windows 10 Pro needed activating which I did by entering my retail product key for Windows 8 Pro that was upgraded when 10 was first released. The...
  8. My windows 10 is not activated anymore

My windows 10 is not activated anymore: Recently for some reason my windows 10 stopped being activated and it says this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-not-activated-anymore/46858cca-f9c8-4639-b1a7-baf8505c42c5"
  9. Re-activate my windows 10

Re-activate my windows 10: We've upgraded the pc and now its saying we need to activate the windows and we don't know what the product key is. Is there a way to get around this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-activate-my-windows-10/736f3a06-c8ff-4913-be6d-d413d44e9a64"
  10. Can't re-activate Windows 10

Can't re-activate Windows 10: So previously I had an activated Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system on my computer, but unfortunately I had to buy a new network card, because the previous one broke. After the change, Windows told me to activate Windows. I knew that my Microsoft account was connected to...