Windows 10: My windows 10 is not activated anymore

Discus and support My windows 10 is not activated anymore in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently for some reason my windows 10 stopped being activated and it says this[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JulianVolenec, Nov 26, 2019.

1. My windows 10 is not activated anymore

Recently for some reason my windows 10 stopped being activated and it says this My windows 10 is not activated anymore 7b025412-8b35-40bb-9157-5452cc4b6572?upload=true.png

:)

JulianVolenec, Nov 26, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 26, 2019
  4. My windows 10 is not activated anymore

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 is not activated anymore

1. My windows 10 is not activated anymore - Similar Threads - activated anymore

2. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?: Whenever my Notebook goes to Screen Timout and i turn it on again by moving the mouse, the colour profile that i set in Windows Colour Management is not active anymore.I have to open Display Settings by right clicking the Desktop, and then the colour profile activates...
  3. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?: Whenever my Notebook goes to Screen Timout and i turn it on again by moving the mouse, the colour profile that i set in Windows Colour Management is not active anymore.I have to open Display Settings by right clicking the Desktop, and then the colour profile activates...
  4. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 Not Active Anymore?!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Not Active Anymore?!!: Windows not activated help!!!!!!!!!I don’t know what happened. I didn’t change anything or do anything. Just randomly wanted to change some settings when I noticed it said that I couldn’t because Windows wasn't activated. I clicked on the prompt and it says“We can’t activate...
  6. Windows 11 Not Active Anymore?!!

Windows 11 Not Active Anymore?!!: Windows not activated help!!!!!!!!!I don’t know what happened. I didn’t change anything or do anything. Just randomly wanted to change some settings when I noticed it said that I couldn’t because Windows wasn't activated. I clicked on the prompt and it says“We can’t activate...
  7. I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.: So i did a BIOS update and it asked me afterwards if i wanted to reset fTPM, it didnt say anything about windows installation tho, only that if i had bitlocker or something that i would need to backup those keys.So it booted fine but when i logged i saw the watermark with...
  8. I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.

I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.: So i did a BIOS update and it asked me afterwards if i wanted to reset fTPM, it didnt say anything about windows installation tho, only that if i had bitlocker or something that i would need to backup those keys.So it booted fine but when i logged i saw the watermark with...
  9. hello i just got a problem after resetting my pc windows is not activated anymore and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i just got a problem after resetting my pc windows is not activated anymore and it...: hello i just got a problem after resetting my pc windows is not activated anymore and it shows me the 0 803fa067 error code how can i reactivate windows on my device p...
  10. hello i just got a problem after resetting my pc windows is not activated anymore and it...

hello i just got a problem after resetting my pc windows is not activated anymore and it...: hello i just got a problem after resetting my pc windows is not activated anymore and it shows me the 0 803fa067 error code how can i reactivate windows on my device p...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows 10 isnt activated anymore