Windows 10: My windows 10 is nou corrupt

Discus and support My windows 10 is nou corrupt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can you help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-nou-corrupt/f870c6c0-b0d4-4b40-ac3d-1e10972e58cc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GysRademeyer, May 23, 2020 at 4:42 PM.

1. My windows 10 is nou corrupt

Can you help me ?

:)

GysRademeyer, May 23, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. zbook Win User

My windows 10 is nou corrupt

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

Thema:

My windows 10 is nou corrupt

1. My windows 10 is nou corrupt - Similar Threads - nou corrupt

2. VSS is corrupt and need to enable to create backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    VSS is corrupt and need to enable to create backup: Just inform that VSS is corrupted and enable to create backup. Acronis referred me after doing diagnostic test as to why it could not create a backup with their software. They suggested I contact Microsoft to resolve this. Windows 10 version 1903 156949
  3. Corrupted PDF recovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted PDF recovery: Hey guys can you help me solve a problem, there is ton of tutorials in the web about recovering corrupted pdf but in my situation, I do not posses that said file because it is in my friends flash drive. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there is no way for us to see each other...
  4. Registry Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Registry Database is Corrupt: I am attempting to install drivers for my GeForce 1080ti however I keep receiving a message "The Registry Database Is Corrupt" Not sure what the issue is. I have attempting using the nvidia installer also and just received a failed message. Any help please?...
  5. The component store is corrupted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The component store is corrupted.: Hello everyone, I'm experiencing a problem where I can't download any DirectX, NET Framework, etc. because of the Component Store being corrupted with an Error 0x80073712. I tried running DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth, and it said that the Component Store is...
  6. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%x. I got this code 39 error for my...
  7. System not working due to corrupted files and registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System not working due to corrupted files and registry: Hi MS team, I am having an issue with my windows 10 system. I am not able to update or install any software like MS Office the reason is due to corrupted files and registers available I tried to use all too like chckdisk sfc /scannow or dism but no use even they are not...
  8. DISM: Corrupt configuration registry database keeps Windows 10 from Updating and Fully...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM: Corrupt configuration registry database keeps Windows 10 from Updating and Fully...: Hello everyone. I am usually the kind of guy that does his research and tries to fix his own problems. This particular issue, however, has been taunting me for so long and is so complicated for me, at least that I finally decided to reach out to the forums. I hope this is...
  9. My Windows Account is Corrupted requesting Help immediately

My Windows Account is Corrupted requesting Help immediately: hello windows Staff my windows Account from Microsoft is Corrupte https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-account-is-corrupted-requesting-help/bea5e22f-8f37-4abc-ab7a-221505d51414
  10. My Windows Account is Corrupte requesting Help immediately

My Windows Account is Corrupte requesting Help immediately: hello windows Staff my windows Account from Microsoft is Corrupte https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-account-is-corrupte-requesting-help/bea5e22f-8f37-4abc-ab7a-221505d51414