Windows 10: My windows 10 is nou corrupt

Discus and support My windows 10 is nou corrupt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can you help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-nou-corrupt/f870c6c0-b0d4-4b40-ac3d-1e10972e58cc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GysRademeyer, May 23, 2020 at 4:42 PM.

1. My windows 10 is nou corrupt

Can you help me ?

:)

GysRademeyer, May 23, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. zbook Win User

My windows 10 is nou corrupt

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

Thema:

My windows 10 is nou corrupt

1. My windows 10 is nou corrupt - Similar Threads - nou corrupt

2. Corrupt Start Menu entries after Windows 10 Upgrade to Version 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupt Start Menu entries after Windows 10 Upgrade to Version 1909: Hi, I recently encountered an issue after Windows 10 Upgrade to version 1909. Start Menu entries for Modern Apps like Maps or Fotos did not show up with their normal name, but only with a cryptic string. Also the Icons of these Apps were gone: [ATTACH] I quickly found...
  3. BSOD Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Critical Structure Corruption: Hi, This past weekend I have just installed Win 10 Pro on my system, so all drivers should be up to date, have no conflicts in Device Manager, but still got this BSOD. I have gathered the Dump and the Configuration and placed them in OneDrivehere. Can you help me understand...
  4. Multiple BSOD's - Most Recent Bad Pool Error and Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption

Multiple BSOD's - Most Recent Bad Pool Error and Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption: Hi i have been experiencing several issues with BSODs on my HP ZBook over the last few months, the majority of these coincided with installing the fortnite video game. I cant quite see how this caused an issue, but it originally appeared to be with the anti cheat system...
  5. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption BSOD

Kernel Mode Heap Corruption BSOD: I got a BSOD on my ASUS vivobook laptop recently, and I have no clue why it happened. I haven't installed or updated anything. I read other similar question posted in the forum and they have asked to provide the dump file in C:\windows\minidump which I am also linking with...
  6. Windows search not working because of missing or corrupted files. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search not working because of missing or corrupted files. what should i do?: i looked for solutions online and troubleshooting seems to be screwed too. are there any programs i can use as an alternative or somewhere i can download the missing files from? i don't want to do a re-install as i would lose data that is important to me submitted by...
  7. Got a "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page" BSOD, sharing minidump and msinfo for help!

Got a "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page" BSOD, sharing minidump and msinfo for help!: Just got a BSOD, it said "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page" and it's the second BSOD in less than a week. Please, I need help diagnosing this! I'm sharing two minidumps and msinfo32 file. Thanks in advance! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvbI-fKArekPkIgiMJub0Ski_hzKJA?e=8f2pev...
  8. HDD with Windows is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD with Windows is corrupted: Every time I boot now, it puts me right into recovery mode, but when I hit "continue to windows" it reboots and brings me right back I don't know what caused it, but after a PC build, it kept disk checking every boot. Yesterday it was running chdsk /f and it didn't seem to...
  9. VLC --really good tool for repairing corrupt video files (mp4 etc)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VLC --really good tool for repairing corrupt video files (mp4 etc): Hi folks Never realized it but VLC is actually a good video file "repairer" (and it's 100% free) easy way --from menu choose media-->convert/save add your file then save unless file is totally unsalvageable it should do the trick for you. Also good for converting to...
  10. VSS is corrupt and need to enable to create backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    VSS is corrupt and need to enable to create backup: Just inform that VSS is corrupted and enable to create backup. Acronis referred me after doing diagnostic test as to why it could not create a backup with their software. They suggested I contact Microsoft to resolve this. Windows 10 version 1903 156949