Windows 10: My windows 10 is randomly deactivated even through it was activated

Discus and support My windows 10 is randomly deactivated even through it was activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello kind folks on the forum, I bought a laptop with windows 8 installed and activated in 2015. However, it started acting up about now with corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ryanhuang8, May 8, 2020.

1. My windows 10 is randomly deactivated even through it was activated

Hello kind folks on the forum,
    I bought a laptop with windows 8 installed and activated in 2015. However, it started acting up about now with corrupted RAM. After a BSOD, windows 10 is now inactivated even though It was activated. Any ideas why that would be?

:)

ryanhuang8, May 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 8, 2020
  4. My windows 10 is randomly deactivated even through it was activated

Windows 10 Randomly Deactivated after Bluescreen.

You are wrong. People who are in insiders before windows 10 came out got a free copy of Windows 10 whereupon release the key was bound to your motherboard. Later on, it was linked to your Microsoft account. Being an insider AFTER windows 10 release will
    not get you a key. Anyways I have fixed the issue and posting the solution as I can't find any solutions to my error code.

Tags : 0xC004F012 , Windows , Activation , Insider , Troubleshoot , License

Step 1: Backup your files

Step 2: Retrieve your windows key by :

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    Then save it to a text file. Do not share your key.

Step 3: Download the Media Creation Tool

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

Step 4: Click upgrade this PC and follow the instructions. MAKE sure you select Keep files and Apps(this will not guarantee you will keep them so make sure you backup)

Step 5: Once the upgrade process is done. Login and wait 5 mins then restart.

Step 6: Check the settings app to see if it's activated. If not go to Step 7

Step 7: Click troubleshoot and wait. If it fails then select "I recently changed hardware" If this does not work then go to Step 8

Step 8: Enter the key in manually with the one you saved earlier on. If this fails then contact Microsoft support.

Chirag Mahesh, May 8, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 is randomly deactivated even through it was activated

1. My windows 10 is randomly deactivated even through it was activated - Similar Threads - randomly deactivated through

2. Windows randomly deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly deactivated: Hi I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, and for some reason, my Windows became inactivated and I can't re-activate it even using the old key. I did recently changed my hardware, but my windows was still active when I finished installing them. Is there anyway to...
  3. Windows randomly deactivated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly deactivated.: I have had my computer for over 2 years and have never had a problem like this. Just today my windows says it isn't activated. the picture is the error that displays when I go to the activation settings, I haven't changed any hardware in my computer. I then tried buying a new...
  4. How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides: I was having a PC not used for years, so I tried experimenting with it. I installed Windows 10 Home. And thought to try activating it. When I finally decided to buy, I found msguides. They said KMS was legal, so I do use their technique and it was activated. Just it became...
  5. How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides: I was having a PC not used for years, so I tried experimenting with it. I installed Windows 10 Home. And thought to try activating it. When I finally decided to buy, I found msguides. They said KMS was legal, so I do use their technique and it was activated. Just it became...
  6. How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. my pc does not have activation watermark even if deactivated

my pc does not have activation watermark even if deactivated: Hello, i made a fresh install in one of my pc without formating the drive and before it had kms activated windows. Now the pc is deactivated but i do not have the watermark. is this a problem or even normal? KaroTito...
  8. Windows 10 Randomly Deactivating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Randomly Deactivating: I have had my PC for a while, and it has had multiple hardware upgrades. It originally started on Windows 8 (pre-built), and since then, Windows has been totally reinstalled. Recently after replacing my ram, Windows has been randomly deactivating. It'll just pop up in the...
  9. Windows 10 random deactivation

Windows 10 random deactivation: hi i use a windows 10 pro retail key. After a windows 10 installation i used the key to activate the system, after few days, windows 10 show the watermark "windows is not activated ....." Then i used these command - slmgr /upk - slmgr /cpky - add the key from windows...
  10. Windows 10 random deactivation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 random deactivation: hi i use a windows 10 pro retail key. After a windows 10 installation i used the key to activate the system, after few days, windows 10 show the watermark "windows is not activated ....." Then i used these command - slmgr /upk - slmgr /cpky - add the key from windows...