Windows 10: My Windows 10 is Running Very Slow

Discus and support My Windows 10 is Running Very Slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sir My Windows 10 is running very slow on my Dell Inspiron Model P66F. My Laptop Configuration is as below. Operating System: Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ashish.Sanghvi91, Mar 13, 2019.

1. My Windows 10 is Running Very Slow

Dear Sir

My Windows 10 is running very slow on my Dell Inspiron Model P66F. My Laptop Configuration is as below.

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Model: Inspiron 5567

BIOS: 1.2.4 (type: UEFI)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 3994MB RAM

Page File: 2848MB used, 4474MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)

System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown

Miracast: Available, with HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported

DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

I have to wait for a long for opening files

Please guide

:)

Ashish.Sanghvi91, Mar 13, 2019

2. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 13, 2019
  3. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My Windows 10 is Running Very Slow

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 is Running Very Slow

1. My Windows 10 is Running Very Slow - Similar Threads - Running Very Slow

2. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 running very slow: I recently deleted 5 GB of temp from the trash can and saved the important temp files and now my windows 10 is very slow, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/49eb53d2-3333-42b5-8a6c-5df00018b7d8
  3. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running very slow: I recently deleted 5 GB of temp from the trash can and saved the important temp files and now my windows 10 is very slow, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/49eb53d2-3333-42b5-8a6c-5df00018b7d8
  4. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 running very slow: Hello Windows 10 users My windows 10 is running very slow. Is there any solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/7fefdc17-09e1-4b28-8d25-586d9d09b21c
  6. Windows 10 running very slow on my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 running very slow on my pc: I have an old pc core 2 duo 4gb ram and nvidia geforce 210 and windows 10 is running very slow like if i press windows key it takes some time to show the apps and also the memory usage is always 30-35% even if no apps are open.Today i clean installed windows 10 pro i thought...
  7. windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 running very slow: This started on monday, my pc will completely freeze on login, or right after login. The mouse would start moving very slowly and the keyboard would not register any input. It doesn't happen in safe mode. I did a virus scan that came back clean. I ultimately deleted the...
  8. My system is running very slow

My system is running very slow: My windows 10 is running very slow even most of process in windows 10 are running too slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-running-very-slow/7e27fa5d-03f9-42e0-b738-f18e1e537ae0
  9. my computer is running very slow

my computer is running very slow: hi! my computer is running very slowly. task manager shows that a process "services and controller app " used up almost 90% of the CPU capacity! Can anybody help?...
  10. my computer runs very slow

my computer runs very slow: please help to make my computer runs faster thanks and god bless alanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-runs-very-slow/47ae14ce-1dd2-4323-b2bc-d16e3b1a6c82