Windows 10: MY WINDOWS 10 IS SLOW RATHER I HAVE GOOD SPECS

Discus and support MY WINDOWS 10 IS SLOW RATHER I HAVE GOOD SPECS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am using windows 10 home and my laptop specs are Intel® Core™ i5 i5 - 8300H, 2.30 GHz, 8 MB - 39.6 cm 15.6" LED - 16:9 Full HD - LCD -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MohammadAquib17, Jul 19, 2020.

1. MY WINDOWS 10 IS SLOW RATHER I HAVE GOOD SPECS

Hello I am using windows 10 home and my laptop specs are Intel® Core™ i5 i5 - 8300H, 2.30 GHz, 8 MB - 39.6 cm 15.6" LED - 16:9 Full HD - LCD - ComfyView - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 4 GB - 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 1 TB

and as a developer it is very important to open applications fast.

• My problem is when i switch on or wake up my laptop it take too much time to open after entering password.
    • And after that when i open Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Chrome or even file explorer or settings or try to refresh through right click it takes more time

• It only takes time when i wakes up after using some time it performs good.I tried clean boot, please suggest all possible ways to make my laptop fast

:)

MohammadAquib17, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

MY WINDOWS 10 IS SLOW RATHER I HAVE GOOD SPECS

Delta6326, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

MY WINDOWS 10 IS SLOW RATHER I HAVE GOOD SPECS

1. MY WINDOWS 10 IS SLOW RATHER I HAVE GOOD SPECS - Similar Threads - SLOW RATHER SPECS

2. My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs: my pc has 12 gigs of ram mx130 gpu and for the cpu a intel core i5 10nth gen and and out of 500 gigs of storage 50 is used Whenever i startup my computer for a few minutes its pretty fast but then a few minutes after it starts getting really laggyi have already tried deleting...
  3. My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs: my pc has 12 gigs of ram mx130 gpu and for the cpu a intel core i5 10nth gen and and out of 500 gigs of storage 50 is used Whenever i startup my computer for a few minutes its pretty fast but then a few minutes after it starts getting really laggyi have already tried deleting...
  4. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?: Since most people upgrade to Windows 10, I need your help.Should I upgrade Windows 10 with these specs?My PC's specsCPU: Intel Pentium E5300 Dual Core @2.6 GHz and x64 based processorRAM: 4GB DDR2 RAM I still use 2GB RAMGPU: Nvidia GeForce 210 512MB GDDR3OS: Windows 7...
  5. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?: Since most people upgrade to Windows 10, I need your help.Should I upgrade Windows 10 with these specs?My PC's specsCPU: Intel Pentium E5300 Dual Core @2.6 GHz and x64 based processorRAM: 4GB DDR2 RAM I still use 2GB RAMGPU: Nvidia GeForce 210 512MB GDDR3OS: Windows 7...
  6. These are my specs, currently running windows 7, are these specs good enough for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These are my specs, currently running windows 7, are these specs good enough for windows 10?: Would it benefit me or would it slow the computer down if I upgraded to windows 10, as it runs okay on windows 7 Processor ProcessorAMD Athlon(tm) II X2 B24 ProcessorManufacturer AMD Speed 3 GHz Number of Cores 2 CPU ID 178BFBFF00100F62 MemoryRAM 8.0 GB Storage: 512gb...
  7. Windows 10 slowing for no apparent reason on a relatively high spec system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slowing for no apparent reason on a relatively high spec system: Hello, I'm trying to troubleshoot a windows 10 computer that slows down over a period of several days for no apparent reason. It's an intel i7, 32GB of RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD, Radeon 5600. When I look at task manager, CPU usage is low just a few percent. Disk is 0 to 1%...
  8. Windows 10 incredibly slow on good pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 incredibly slow on good pc: Hi, I have a computer here running Windows 10 Pro. It has decent specs, yet the OS and several programs run as if they are running an an underspeced machine. This is a new issue, and in fact seems to have worsened after I upgraded the RAM, which to me, seems like it should...
  9. I have lag in game but I have good internet and a good pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have lag in game but I have good internet and a good pc.: Hello, I have in multiple games lag. This is a bit strange because I have good Internet and I have a good pc. The speed of my internet is 250Mbs and this are the conponents that are in my pc: CPU: I5 8400 RAM: 8gb 2666mhz GPU: gtx 1050 2gb and the game is installed on a...
  10. My specs 'good' enough for video editing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My specs 'good' enough for video editing?: Hello, For my study I bought the HP Pavilion Power 15 laptop with the specs: Intel Core i5 7300HQ (4 cores) 2,5 GHz (max. 3,5 GHz) 16 GB ram 756 gb SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2048 MB Simple question, what is your opinion if you see this specs for basic video editing (most...