Windows 10: My windows 10 is stuck on 1803

Discus and support My windows 10 is stuck on 1803 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to update my windows but I'm pretty sure that my windows update files are corrupted. I get error codes when trying to update windows. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yung_human, Aug 1, 2020.

1. My windows 10 is stuck on 1803

I'm trying to update my windows but I'm pretty sure that my windows update files are corrupted. I get error codes when trying to update windows. When I try to reset my windows it reaches around 30% and redoes all changed made. All the solutions that I have tried have done nothing. Any tips or solution would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/yung_human
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yung_human, Aug 1, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My windows 10 is stuck on 1803

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 is stuck on 1803

1. My windows 10 is stuck on 1803 - Similar Threads - stuck 1803

2. Windows version stuck on 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows version stuck on 1803: What it says on the tin. I assumed I was getting software updates like usual until I tried to play a game on PC which told me my version had to be 1809 or later. Is there a way I can manually install 1809 specifically? update 2004 won't install on my computer due to some...
  3. Windows 10 Home Stuck at Version 1803

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home Stuck at Version 1803: Just a few weeks earlier, my PC was running quite smoothly (as smooth as a five year old device can run anyway), having recently updated to version 1903 of Windows 10 Pro, and paused the following feature updates as I'd heard horror stories about them. Then my hard disk...
  4. Been stuck on Windows 10 Home 1803 for almost a year now

Been stuck on Windows 10 Home 1803 for almost a year now: This problem has been driving me absolutely crazy for almost a year now. My PC tells me that support for version 1803 has ran out since like November and wants me to update but my computer refuses to do so and says "Undoing changes made to your computer" in a black screen...
  5. I’m trying to update Windows 10 from 1803 to 1909. It’s been stuck at 0% for around 2 hours...

I’m trying to update Windows 10 from 1803 to 1909. It’s been stuck at 0% for around 2 hours...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlerpDooseMish [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0fuej/im_trying_to_update_windows_10_from_1803_to_1909/
  6. Windows 10 Update - STUCK @1803

Windows 10 Update - STUCK @1803: Hi there! I have done just about everything to solve this problem for a very long time and to-date I still am trying to update my computer... I uninstalled my Bitdefender. VMware... etc. I changed the Bios so I don't get stuck to secure boot... I followed all sorts of...
  7. Windows 10 1803 stuck at 1040x768

Windows 10 1803 stuck at 1040x768: Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem. I finally got a ,, dead"pc running. There is an older version of Windows, since it has been dead for almost a year. But I noticed the resolution can't be changed from the mentioned one. I tried updating all the drivers, but without any...
  8. Windows stuck on welcome screen after update from 1803

Windows stuck on welcome screen after update from 1803: Hi, I've managed to update windows from version 1803 to 1903. However, after I enter my password to log in to my account, the screen blurs and the little wheel appears but nothing else. I cant get back into windows and have tried everything that I could find on the Windows...
  9. Unable to upgrade windows 10 from 1803 to 1903, always stuck at 90%

Unable to upgrade windows 10 from 1803 to 1903, always stuck at 90%: Hi Guys. I've been unable to update to 1903 version for months. Every time I initiate an update, or it does it automatically, it stops at 90% without any error message. It's stuck at 90% for hours ( 10 and more ). Over the last few months, I've tried: - Media creation tool...
  10. Windows 10 (1803) update gets stuck when updating to 1809, 1903

Windows 10 (1803) update gets stuck when updating to 1809, 1903: Hello! Does anyone have an idea regarding my desperate attempts to update my Toshiba laptop windows 10 (currently 1803) to1809 (and now to 1903). The background is as follows: the update gets downloaded with no issues, then the installation begins. And it gets stuck (each...