Windows 10: My Windows 10 is stuck on the Blue Screen Of Death after trying to reboot into Safety Mode.

Discus and support My Windows 10 is stuck on the Blue Screen Of Death after trying to reboot into Safety Mode. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am stuck on the BSOD after trying to reboot into Safety Mode. For over 2 months my computer has been taking longer and longer to completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ronald Nxumalo, Dec 20, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 is stuck on the Blue Screen Of Death after trying to reboot into Safety Mode.

I am stuck on the BSOD after trying to reboot into Safety Mode.

For over 2 months my computer has been taking longer and longer to completely shutdown. Sometimes when I pressed the power off button before I went to work I would have to go with the screen black but the power light and pc fans still running.

By the way I got all the latest updates hoping they might have a cure with no joy.

So last Friday I thought rebooting in to Safety Mode would help stop my very long shutdown time problem. However when I next rebooted my PC all I got was the Blue Screen Of Death.

I have tried all the repair tools available on the BSOD Blue Screen Of Death screen with no luck. I have even tried fixes using the Command Prompt with no joy.

My system was installed on my C drive. When I look for my system at the Command Prompt it's on the F drive.

Trying the Regback command is of no avail as I did not know Windows have disabled this command.

I have tried to reinstall Windows with the Media Creation tool but it tells me it only works in Windows.

I have let the Blue Screen Of Death run for many hours expecting Microsoft to restart it for me as stated on the BSOD with no joy either.

Please help.

My Windows 10 is stuck on the Blue Screen Of Death after trying to reboot into Safety Mode. [​IMG]

:)

Ronald Nxumalo, Dec 20, 2020

2. ntoskrnl.exe Blue Screen of Death

Hi Stevie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050. This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Let us try the following steps as a workaround and check if it makes any difference.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well. If it does not appear in safe mode with Networking place the computer in clean
    boot state to identify the culprit program running in the background creating this error.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

My Windows 10 is stuck on the Blue Screen Of Death after trying to reboot into Safety Mode.

WINDOWS 10 BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH STUCK!!! HELP!! And general fixes

Hi,

There are several factors that might cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, kindly answer the following questions.

• What changes have you made prior to this concern?
    • Are you still experiencing the same issue in safe mode?
    • How did you reset the computer? Is it factory reset or you reinstalled Windows 10 while keeping your files?

For now, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors provided on this
    article.

Marby Rey, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 is stuck on the Blue Screen Of Death after trying to reboot into Safety Mode.

1. My Windows 10 is stuck on the Blue Screen Of Death after trying to reboot into Safety Mode. - Similar Threads - stuck Blue Screen

2. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  3. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  4. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  5. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  6. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blue screen of death and failed reboot on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death and failed reboot on windows 10: I was playing a game and talking to my freinds on discord when my pc got the blue screen and attempted to restart. The problem is that the rebooting is failing. Or so i am brought to believe. I have attempted to reboot 7 times as of writing this message and none have been...
  8. Blue screen of death and failed reboot on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death and failed reboot on windows 10: I was playing a game and talking to my freinds on discord when my pc got the blue screen and attempted to restart. The problem is that the rebooting is failing. Or so i am brought to believe. I have attempted to reboot 7 times as of writing this message and none have been...
  9. Blue screen of death and failed reboot on windows 10

10. Stuck on the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on the blue screen of death: I was trying to use discord and it stopped responding and somehow everything else stopped responding. I restarted the computera Dell G3 15 and it just kept giving me the blue screen of death. does anyone know how to fix this since I got school and I'm using my older computer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 stuck on blue screen