Windows 10: My Windows 10 just updated and I lost my bluetooth driver.

Discus and support My Windows 10 just updated and I lost my bluetooth driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I get it back or install it. It is not even listed in my devices device manager for updating or reinstalling.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Francia_905, Feb 26, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 just updated and I lost my bluetooth driver.

How can I get it back or install it. It is not even listed in my devices device manager for updating or reinstalling.

:)

Francia_905, Feb 26, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 26, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 26, 2020
  4. My Windows 10 just updated and I lost my bluetooth driver.

lost bluetooth function after windows 10 Fall Creators update.

I updated my Dell tablet this morning to latest build, I immediately lost bluetooth . Not even listed in Device manager. When I ran Bluetooth trouble shoot, the result was that my Atheros Bluetooth UART Transport driver cannot Start ( code10) . I did not try to uninstall driver and restart computer . However after I rolled back to previous version of windows10 , Bluetooth started working again.

I seldom use this laptop . How do I stop windows from trying to update version again ? Tks

sportflyer, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 just updated and I lost my bluetooth driver.

1. My Windows 10 just updated and I lost my bluetooth driver. - Similar Threads - updated lost bluetooth

2. How do i fix my lost Bluetooth Driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my lost Bluetooth Driver?: I was playing on my Laptop and it suddenly restarted out of nowhere, it took longer to boot than usual but after it got back up i suddenly lost my Bluetooth driver, i was looking for a turn on bluetooth option since i was using a bluetooth mouse before it suddenly...
  3. How do i fix my lost Bluetooth Driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix my lost Bluetooth Driver?: I was playing on my Laptop and it suddenly restarted out of nowhere, it took longer to boot than usual but after it got back up i suddenly lost my Bluetooth driver, i was looking for a turn on bluetooth option since i was using a bluetooth mouse before it suddenly...
  4. How do i fix my lost Bluetooth Driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I just updated my computer and my bluetooth is gone?

I just updated my computer and my bluetooth is gone?: For context I was listening to my bluetooth headphones before the update and now after the update my bluetooth does not come up I can't turn it on and it isn't in my action centre neither in my device manager it just disappeared, so if anyone could explain what has happened...
  6. i just lost my "hive" folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i just lost my "hive" folder: i woke up this morning with a folder opened up, closed it and later found out my main folder that has bits of everything in is just gone, with shortcuts related to it being unusable as well ive tried some data recovery apps like recuva and easeUS, but ease didnt find...
  7. I just updated my drivers...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just updated my drivers...: I just updated my drivers (Realtek (R) Audio and AMD High Definition Audio), I rebooted my pc and it's starting to sound really weird, like an earrape audio, but I don't know what to do submitted by /u/Andypro69 [link] [comments]...
  8. I lost my Bluetooth.

I lost my Bluetooth.: Like I said, I lost my Bluetooth after updating newest windows 10. I am currently using z390 aorus ultra, I tried to install drivers from gigabyte but it didn't work. Thank you [ATTACH]...
  9. i have lost my bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have lost my bluetooth connection: it is not showing in Device Management not a techi so I am concerned about making changes that I am unsure about/ anyone else have this issue? How did you rectify?...
  10. I just lost all my files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just lost all my files: So to start out let me just say how **** the microsoft support system is. Seriously having to navigate my way through that **** robot just so I can have an opportunity to talk to a person was irritating. What was infuriating was when I finally was able to "talk to a person"...