Windows 10: My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error...

Discus and support My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all,I am asking for help in this community due to I am facing an issue with my PC. Last time, I am working on my assignment and it is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohamad Akmal Adli, Jan 22, 2022.

1. My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error...

Hi all,I am asking for help in this community due to I am facing an issue with my PC. Last time, I am working on my assignment and it is working perfectly fine. But today, I tried to open the Acrobat Reader and I am getting that the application runs for a few seconds and then it will closed by itself. It is like the program has been forced closed/shutdown. Then, I tried to run a few program such as Spotify and Media Player Classic. All I get is the message saying that a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. I even tried to run the msconfig, devmgmt also getting the same message

:)

Mohamad Akmal Adli, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Solitaire Collection - Stopped working - Windows 10

Hi Frank,

It is possible that the
    components were corrupted
    during the update causing your
    Solitaire Collection
    to
    crash. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and run the application again:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Application Troubleshooter.

To run the
    Troubleshooter, click this
    link.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

Method 3: Reset Windows Store.

To
    reset Windows Store, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows Key + R
      to open the
      run window.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      and hit
      Enter.

• Open
      Windows Store
      and
      sign-in
      with your
      Microsoft Account.

• Run
      the
      Solitaire Collection.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 22, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 22, 2022
  4. KieX Win User

My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error...

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error...

1. My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error... - Similar Threads - keep crashing whatever

2. My wireless Microsoft Keyboard stopped working. I am running Windows 10. I even changed the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless Microsoft Keyboard stopped working. I am running Windows 10. I even changed the...: My wireless Microsoft Keyboard stopped working. I am running Windows 10. I even changed the batteries and that didn't help.It was working perfectly fine this morning I had to switch to another wireless keyboard to do this....
  3. My wireless Microsoft Keyboard stopped working. I am running Windows 10. I even changed the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless Microsoft Keyboard stopped working. I am running Windows 10. I even changed the...: My wireless Microsoft Keyboard stopped working. I am running Windows 10. I even changed the batteries and that didn't help.It was working perfectly fine this morning I had to switch to another wireless keyboard to do this....
  4. My wireless Microsoft Keyboard stopped working. I am running Windows 10. I even changed the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Applications stopped running after a system crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications stopped running after a system crash.: Applications stopped running after a system crash. Reinstalled the discord and still won't start. And if you go through a hidden admin account, everything works. After the crash of the system, the discord started up normally and then after 5 minutes the application itself...
  6. Applications stopped running after a system crash.

Applications stopped running after a system crash.: Applications stopped running after a system crash. Reinstalled the discord and still won't start. And if you go through a hidden admin account, everything works. After the crash of the system, the discord started up normally and then after 5 minutes the application itself...
  7. My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error...

My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error...: Hi all,I am asking for help in this community due to I am facing an issue with my PC. Last time, I am working on my assignment and it is working perfectly fine. But today, I tried to open the Acrobat Reader and I am getting that the application runs for a few seconds and then...
  8. My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 keep crashing whatever application I run. It even prompted stop working error...: Hi all,I am asking for help in this community due to I am facing an issue with my PC. Last time, I am working on my assignment and it is working perfectly fine. But today, I tried to open the Acrobat Reader and I am getting that the application runs for a few seconds and then...
  9. Windows keeps crashing for error: IntelAudioService stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps crashing for error: IntelAudioService stopped working: Hi, I have a Samsung laptop NJVMN1I. It keeps crashing like every 10 mins. Windows problem reports shows: IntelAudioService stopped working error every time when the crash happens. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the Realtek audio drivers with no luck. I have then...
  10. Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset: I've been struggling with my pc whenever I play games and use browsers. The applications would crash, so I would have to restart the computer and start up the application again to use it properly....