Windows 10: my windows 10 keep freezing , please help

Discus and support my windows 10 keep freezing , please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my windows keep freezing, please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LazarusNzima, Nov 25, 2018.

1. my windows 10 keep freezing , please help

my windows keep freezing, please help

:)

LazarusNzima, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2018
  4. wt_lesny Win User

my windows 10 keep freezing , please help

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

my windows 10 keep freezing , please help

1. my windows 10 keep freezing , please help - Similar Threads - keep freezing please

2. help me please pc keep freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me please pc keep freezing: hello this problem just keeps coming to me SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎16/‎2023 10:25 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  3. help me please pc keep freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me please pc keep freezing: hello this problem just keeps coming to me SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎16/‎2023 10:25 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  4. PC Keeps Freezing Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps Freezing Please Help: Hello, so for the past couple days, my PC will freeze around once a day for no reason. When I check event logs, no errors other than "The LMS service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified." as well as "The previous system...
  5. PC Keeps Freezing Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Keeps Freezing Please Help: Hello, so for the past couple days, my PC will freeze around once a day for no reason. When I check event logs, no errors other than "The LMS service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified." as well as "The previous system...
  6. PC Keeps Freezing Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 PC keeps freezing, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 PC keeps freezing, please help: Thanks for any help ahead of time! In the last couple days, my PC has been freezing completely where I can’t do anything. It started maybe a few times a day but now it barely lasts 5 minutes before it freezes up. Here are some things that may be useful information, Idk. :...
  8. Windows freeze please help

Windows freeze please help: So i had some problems with some games where they would start up with a black screen,i read online that it could be because of drivers,after updating drivers it didnt work so i used DDU and right now after the ddu finished when i start up my pc it just freezes on the desktop...
  9. Windows 10 Keeps Freezing - Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Keeps Freezing - Help!: To start this off: I have my PC running in the high performance power option and still have this issue. My PC Intel Core i5-8400 256GB Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM These errors happen on the SSD though. So, this points directly at Windows....
  10. help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing

help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing: my acer aspire keeps freezing, randomly, have to manually switch off and reboot each time. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-my-acer-aspire-keeps-freezing/238df101-9a95-46a4-a567-2381684ae975