Windows 10: My Windows 10 Keeps Blue Screening

Discus and support My Windows 10 Keeps Blue Screening in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The bsod screen always gives a different error code, but they always say something about memory management issues with the system. I have been having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/landospuk, Jul 14, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 Keeps Blue Screening

The bsod screen always gives a different error code, but they always say something about memory management issues with the system.

I have been having this issue for weeks, and have not been able to figure it out. My Windows 10 blue screens what seems like every 5 minutes and I have even tried to reinstall the OS using media creation tool (on another PC) and a USB flash drive ~5 times. I wiped the PC and installed the OS without error, but about 5 minutes later it gives me a blue screen.

I have checked the CPU thermal paste, and even wiped it off and reapplied some more, but that didn't work either.

I have a suspicion that the CPU needs replaced, but before I go and buy an expensive part, I wanted to ask online.

submitted by /u/landospuk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/landospuk, Jul 14, 2020

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Roan T Win User

My Windows 10 Keeps Blue Screening

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 Keeps Blue Screening

1. My Windows 10 Keeps Blue Screening - Similar Threads - Keeps Blue Screening

2. windows keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps blue screening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zhrJjndDU-LeqqDhrJDhFaK9dVBVNPXX/view?usp=sharing my dmp file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-blue-screening/003c53d9-ea3c-43d1-be25-a65ef6e49cb2
  3. windows keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows keeps blue screening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zhrJjndDU-LeqqDhrJDhFaK9dVBVNPXX/view?usp=sharing my dmp file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-blue-screening/003c53d9-ea3c-43d1-be25-a65ef6e49cb2
  4. windows keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps blue screening: Hi,So after a game of rocket league my pc suddenly froze, and it wasn't responding to any commands. So I had to force shutdown it and when it booted back up again I got this message from amd driver software saying along the lines of " driver timeout ". After a few repeats of...
  6. Keep Having Blue Screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Having Blue Screen Windows 10: Hello,I have been trying to fix random blue screen but so far I didn't find any solution.Here is what I've got:file:///C:/Users/Mattia/Desktop/WhoCrashedOutput.htmWhat I have tried to do is:- Inplace installation windows 10- update all driver- do all the update from windows...
  7. Keep Having Blue Screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep Having Blue Screen Windows 10: Hello,I have been trying to fix random blue screen but so far I didn't find any solution.Here is what I've got:file:///C:/Users/Mattia/Desktop/WhoCrashedOutput.htmWhat I have tried to do is:- Inplace installation windows 10- update all driver- do all the update from windows...
  8. Keep Having Blue Screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 keeps blue screen crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps blue screen crashing: Hello, Around 1 week ago, I updated my GPU drivers and everything seemed to go downhill. Later that day, my PC blue screen crashed. But not only that day, it happened in the following days too. Every time it crashed I googled the error codes, some of them being...
  10. Windows 10 keeps blue screening on me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps blue screening on me: I was updating Windows the other day, but then something came up and I had to pause it. I figured I'd start it again later because why not, right? Next thing I know, I have to restart my computer because I installed something and guess what? I can't boot up in Windows...