Windows 10: My windows 10 keeps breaking

Discus and support My windows 10 keeps breaking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so, My windows just broke for the 213th time yes i counted and im not talking about bluescreens it just BROKE I need a fresh installation, over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArmanAzmi, Jan 31, 2021.

1. ArmanAzmi Win User

My windows 10 keeps breaking

Okay so,

My windows just broke for the 213th time yes i counted and im not talking about bluescreens it just BROKE I need a fresh installation, over the past 2 years it has become common for me to do a fresh installation, I formatted the hard disk everytime and installed, dosent help, i only did basic facebook and youtube once with the minimal amount of drivers once it still broke after 5-6 weeks, this time i switched to windows back from ubuntu just yesterday and i already wish i didn't... Someone please tell me a way to keep my windows alive for like 3-4 months please...

P.S this time the error is 0xc00002e3 never had it before in recent memory it was working just fine a few hours ago, i just tried to launch zoom and it crashed

:)

ArmanAzmi, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

1. My windows 10 keeps breaking - Similar Threads - keeps breaking

2. Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game: My wifi adapter keeps breaking every day and today it broke every game 3 times. What is the problem after I trouble shoot it fixes it and says wifi cable is loose and that the problem with adapter has been fixed software or hardware issue?...
  3. Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game: My wifi adapter keeps breaking every day and today it broke every game 3 times. What is the problem after I trouble shoot it fixes it and says wifi cable is loose and that the problem with adapter has been fixed software or hardware issue?...
  4. Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  6. Windows keeps breaking.

Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  7. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  9. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  10. Wi-Fi keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi keeps breaking.: My Wi-Fi on my computer has been really unstable recently and has been connecting for a few minutes and then the Wi-Fi drops to where it cannot connect to the internet anymore before then reconnecting and doing the same thing again. This has been happening for 2 years now...