Windows 10: My windows 10 keeps closing my windows and games

Discus and support My windows 10 keeps closing my windows and games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 10 keeps closing my windows and games, and just coming up with some sort of message where it says something about an error, and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by madstrein, Mar 23, 2020.

1. madstrein Win User

My windows 10 keeps closing my windows and games

My windows 10 keeps closing my windows and games, and just coming up with some sort of message where it says something about an error, and they mentioned graphics card error. It keeps on going when my pc has been turned on for about 3-4 hours. Then i try to restart it, and the same process keeps going....

It also happen when i'm playing any game, it just freezes the game, and shut it down, then it shows the message again.

What to do....

:)

madstrein, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. My windows 10 keeps closing my windows and games - Similar Threads - keeps closing games

2. My pc keeps BSOD'ing when closing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps BSOD'ing when closing a game.: Also, I keep getting VSM errors in the event viewer. DUMPFILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-bsoding-when-closing-a-game/fb28ad75-b66e-4ffa-8eb2-55a35fb3d2fe
  3. My pc keeps BSOD'ing when closing a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps BSOD'ing when closing a game.: Also, I keep getting VSM errors in the event viewer. DUMPFILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-bsoding-when-closing-a-game/fb28ad75-b66e-4ffa-8eb2-55a35fb3d2fe
  4. windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop: This just happens recently. If I play a game at Fullscreen, it minimize / alt tab to desktop. If I'm on windowed mode, I see flickering color change on the top of the tab color. I tried solutions like disabling Xbox game bar and rolled back graphics driver. submitted by...
  5. Windows 10 windows keep closing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 windows keep closing: For some reason randomly, the windows always closes randomly when im online or doing my work with word its getting **** irritating and it has been happening for 3 says now its not my page file or memory either, theres a lot of memory avaliabvle...
  6. Windows 10 Keeps Closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Keeps Closing: My windows 10 keeps closing right when I'm in the midst of entering information on a website or a pdf fill in form. The entire window shuts down regardless of how many tabs I have open and comes back up. Each time it asks if I want to restore the page. I keep having to go...
  7. Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC: Microsoft closes my games and says you are out of screen time. My parents want this to go away because I can't play games on my PC. How is Microsoft controlling my pc and how do I get rid of this? Can I start fresh and not have parents with parental controls? I just got a new...
  8. Games keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep closing randomly: The thing is, I made a clean install of my windows 10, but since then I have issues when gaming, some games I used to play (as Witcher 3) in high settings with low resolution with no problems such as lag or anything similar, now it closes randomly and it's not just with it,...
  9. taskkill closes my game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskkill closes my game.: Hello there! So I decided to play an old game called " cs 1.6 ". Installation was successful, but after I joined a multiplayer/singleplayer match, it opened cmd prompt " taskkill " or something like it. I tried restarting my pc, reinstalling the game, nothing worked. So I...
  10. Windows keeps closing my programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows keeps closing my programs: When ever I walk away from the computer for a little while, when I return all more programs have closed. I'm not sure what minimum amount of time passes before this happens but after an hour it's always displays this behavior. Anyone else have this happen? Is there a fix...