Windows 10: my windows 10 keeps crashing, can anyone help me understand why?

Discus and support my windows 10 keeps crashing, can anyone help me understand why? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 or 3 times a week, i come back to my PC and find it off. when I power on, it's clear the PC hasn't gone to sleep or hibernated hibernate is off as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonZi, May 24, 2020.

1. SimonZi Win User

my windows 10 keeps crashing, can anyone help me understand why?

2 or 3 times a week, i come back to my PC and find it off. when I power on, it's clear the PC hasn't gone to sleep or hibernated hibernate is off as the PC boots as it would after a shutdown none of the apps that were open are now open.

Is there anyone here who can interpret the event viewer and tell me what the hell is going on? I can't make head nor tail of it and it's driving me nuts. Have recently done a fresh install, so that should be the problem...

my windows 10 keeps crashing, can anyone help me understand why? 0b77b9ae-752c-48c3-ac8d-7edd172ade47?upload=true.png

:)

SimonZi, May 24, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, May 24, 2020
  3. Snipe343 Win User
    Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, May 24, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. my windows 10 keeps crashing, can anyone help me understand why? - Similar Threads - keeps crashing anyone

2. Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?: Please see the attached file through this link.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--uZ07fAsW6W1nEZLY0fKXLjVhb_rASd/view?usp=sharingIt caused DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSOD....
  3. Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?: Please see the attached file through this link.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--uZ07fAsW6W1nEZLY0fKXLjVhb_rASd/view?usp=sharingIt caused DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSOD....
  4. Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?: Hello,Recently, while playing Helldivers 2, my PC full crashed and would not come back online for a little bit. This is not the first time this has happened either, though it has now taken me this long to finally say enough cause I'm beyond annoyed especially since I also...
  5. Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?

Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?: Hello,Recently, while playing Helldivers 2, my PC full crashed and would not come back online for a little bit. This is not the first time this has happened either, though it has now taken me this long to finally say enough cause I'm beyond annoyed especially since I also...
  6. Someone can help me understand why performance of my pc is poor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone can help me understand why performance of my pc is poor.: I got the following componentsRyzen 5 5500 pretty hot in cinebench.16 GB 2400 MT/SGTX 1070 MSI X 8GBMain SSD sata - kingston k600 512gba520 chipset moboI have big problems with freezes and stuttering especially on CoD:WZ2, Minecrafthot cpu ,GTA V online and Fortnitesolved...
  7. Can anyone help me understand why my computer is crashing and freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me understand why my computer is crashing and freezing?: Hello,I've been using Premiere Pro to edit my videos for quite a while now but recently it has started crashing a lot when I use it. It first freezes my entire computer, including my mouse, before the screen turns black and sometimes it is able to come back to life, albeit...
  8. Can anyone help me understand why my computer is crashing and freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me understand why my computer is crashing and freezing?: Hello,I've been using Premiere Pro to edit my videos for quite a while now but recently it has started crashing a lot when I use it. It first freezes my entire computer, including my mouse, before the screen turns black and sometimes it is able to come back to life, albeit...
  9. Can anyone help me understand why my computer is crashing and freezing?

10. Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash?: Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash? Here is the memory dmp file OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkvTJmtXjU_hfvOin4IXQmNhA-Y?e=9YdpUg...