Windows 10: My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.

Discus and support My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not happy, hell this is the second time I had to write this down because guess what, my pc blue screened. I think this update is causing my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrenTenkage, Aug 23, 2019.

1. My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.

I'm not happy, hell this is the second time I had to write this down because guess what, my pc blue screened. I think this update is causing my system to overheat as I am doing literally nothing else than what I normally do. So yeah, this is me throwing my anger into the ring or whatever the saying should be. Just, I want to enjoy my games and such, that too much to ask?

:)

BrenTenkage, Aug 23, 2019
  2. VBX
    vbx Win User

Firefox 3.6.4 keeps crashing for me

Just updated my laptop with firefox 3.6 and now my laptop is crashing.

My desktop is fine.... WTF is wrong?

Every time I click on firefox, my laptop would freeze, go black and reboot.

I don't want to unintall firefox now because of all my bookmarks and crap.

AND I can't get to them to "export" or make a backup of the bookmarks because firefox keeps on crashing and freezing my laptop when I try to open in.

What should I do?

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 23, 2019
  4. My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.

1. My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more. - Similar Threads - keeps freeze crashing

2. Windows 10 keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps freezing and crashing: Hello,My laptop is relatively new but for a couple of days now it started freezing randomly for a couple of seconds without a pattern. Now it's also blue screening.I ran a hardware troubleshooter but it only asked me to turn on auto driver installing.In the Reliability...
  3. Windows 10 keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps freezing and crashing: Hello,My laptop is relatively new but for a couple of days now it started freezing randomly for a couple of seconds without a pattern. Now it's also blue screening.I ran a hardware troubleshooter but it only asked me to turn on auto driver installing.In the Reliability...
  4. Windows 10 keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows seem to crash in the evening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows seem to crash in the evening: Hi,This problem has happened twice and I don't understand why and hope one of you guys may be able to help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-seem-to-crash-in-the-evening/e8953273-33bd-4657-aa54-4146bf331191
  6. Windows seem to crash in the evening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows seem to crash in the evening: Hi,This problem has happened twice and I don't understand why and hope one of you guys may be able to help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-seem-to-crash-in-the-evening/e8953273-33bd-4657-aa54-4146bf331191
  7. Add-Ons for Firefox crash since update to 80

in Browsers and Email
    Add-Ons for Firefox crash since update to 80: Any others have issues with Firefox and Add-ons since updating to 80? I know know they released 80.0.1, and I'm on it, but I'm still having issues with FVD even though FVD was also updated. It doesn't happen often, but I have come across others having the same issue. See this...
  8. Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...: Oh what to do what to do... Poor Firefox keeps on deleting my poor cookies (and me, afterwards correcting EVERYTHING!) and crashing. I have no idea what's going on and I checked the logs but there was nothing useful to be found. So what can be the matter? Now I'm using...
  9. Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...: Oh what to do what to do... Poor Firefox keeps on deleting my poor cookies (and me, afterwards correcting EVERYTHING!) and crashing. I have no idea what's going on and I checked the logs but there was nothing useful to be found. So what can be the matter? Now I'm using...
  10. Occasional crashes with more Freezing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Occasional crashes with more Freezing.: I have bought a dell pc for just under 2 weeks ago (1-year warranty). It has frozen over 10 times and crashed 4 times. I have noticed that when it freezes, it does so when I either: switch between programs, open/close programs or wake up from sleep. (I think these are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox freeze constantly

2. september 2019 firefox crashed on windows 10