Windows 10: My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.

Discus and support My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not happy, hell this is the second time I had to write this down because guess what, my pc blue screened. I think this update is causing my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrenTenkage, Aug 23, 2019.

1. My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.

I'm not happy, hell this is the second time I had to write this down because guess what, my pc blue screened. I think this update is causing my system to overheat as I am doing literally nothing else than what I normally do. So yeah, this is me throwing my anger into the ring or whatever the saying should be. Just, I want to enjoy my games and such, that too much to ask?

:)

BrenTenkage, Aug 23, 2019
  2. VBX
    vbx Win User

Firefox 3.6.4 keeps crashing for me

Just updated my laptop with firefox 3.6 and now my laptop is crashing.

My desktop is fine.... WTF is wrong?

Every time I click on firefox, my laptop would freeze, go black and reboot.

I don't want to unintall firefox now because of all my bookmarks and crap.

AND I can't get to them to "export" or make a backup of the bookmarks because firefox keeps on crashing and freezing my laptop when I try to open in.

What should I do?

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 23, 2019
  4. My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.

1. My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more. - Similar Threads - keeps freeze crashing

2. my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install: these are the error codes i've gotten 10/19/19 9:55 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1:...
  3. My Windows Keeps crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Windows Keeps crashing: Hello, My computer has the tendencies to restart with a blue screen randomly displaying saying "Oops something went wrong". This has been going on for a while now, and the reason seems to keep changing. I did have my hard drive replaced in November, but it seems to have...
  4. Occasional crashes with more Freezing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Occasional crashes with more Freezing.: I have bought a dell pc for just under 2 weeks ago (1-year warranty). It has frozen over 10 times and crashed 4 times. I have noticed that when it freezes, it does so when I either: switch between programs, open/close programs or wake up from sleep. (I think these are...
  5. Computer keeps crashing/freezing.

Computer keeps crashing/freezing.: So I've been encountering many problems with my PC. The most important of which is that it will on occasion crash and or freeze, while doing anything. Its happened while there was nothing running, or while i'm doing stuff very intense and all in between. All my drivers are up...
  6. Internet keeps freezing, crashing

Internet keeps freezing, crashing: How can I fix my internet from freezing up and crashing? When I start the internet it stalls and won't let me type anything. It loads a bunch of annoying advertisements (which are a big pain), then when it defrosts, it allows me to type, but very slowly. Thanks for any...
  7. It seems my computer is crashing

It seems my computer is crashing: Hi, My computer gave me a blue screen once when I was using it. And the other time, I woke up and saw that the computer had restarted, so I am assuming the computer crashed. There was no updates that were done. What could be wrong?...
  8. Crashed Firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crashed Firefox: How can I retrieve above pl? I postponed Firefox update and now can't get into my other Windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/crashed-firefox/7c9d4324-72b0-491e-bacc-a47b32b2d3b4
  9. Computer keeps freezing and crashing.

Computer keeps freezing and crashing.: The computer won't stay on long enough for me to run sfc /scannow, and if I try it from a recovery disk command line, it says Windows resource protection failed. If I try to use safe mode, it freezes up there too with the same message. If I try to do a system restore, it...
  10. PC Keeps Freezing, Crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Keeps Freezing, Crashing: I have had persistent problems recently with my computer freezing/crashing, and I just wanted to air this issue for possible solutions should anyone recognise the problem. This is an HP Pavilion, model 500-123a, running Windows 10 (recently upgraded from Windows 8). What's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox freeze constantly

2. september 2019 firefox crashed on windows 10