Windows 10: My windows 10 language has changed to urduPakistan but I had set password in EnglishUS. I...

Discus and support My windows 10 language has changed to urduPakistan but I had set password in EnglishUS. I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had 2 languages on my PC, English and Urdu. I was trying to delete Urdu but deleted English by mistake. Second mistake I made that I shut down PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArmedChip772065, Aug 15, 2020.

1. My windows 10 language has changed to urduPakistan but I had set password in EnglishUS. I...

I had 2 languages on my PC, English and Urdu. I was trying to delete Urdu but deleted English by mistake.

Second mistake I made that I shut down PC.

Now on windows password entry screen there is only Urdu language and my password for window was set in English. I am unable to start PC now. Whenever I enter password it goes incorrect as keyboard is picking only Urdu language.

Would appreciate any help.

Regards

:)

ArmedChip772065, Aug 15, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Aug 15, 2020
  3. language got changed in Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with keyboard layout, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check fi it helps.

Step 1: Add a keyboard language.

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Select Add a language.
    • Choose the language you want to add and select a country for the language.
    Step 2: Set a default keyboard layout.

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Under Languages click the language you want as default and click
      Set as default.
    Refer: Change your language or keyboard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Do let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 15, 2020
  4. My windows 10 language has changed to urduPakistan but I had set password in EnglishUS. I...

change the language in windows 10 home single language or change the windows to windows 10 home

Hi
    Nouralmatary

Thank you for posting the query in Microsoft Community.

I do understand your concern, however I suggest you to try the below steps and change the language.

• Go to settings

• Time & Language

• Region & Language

• Add a language. Select your desired language. That can be UK-English or US-English.

Make it default by clicking on it and choosing "set as default". Go to options and download language pack.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 language has changed to urduPakistan but I had set password in EnglishUS. I...

1. My windows 10 language has changed to urduPakistan but I had set password in EnglishUS. I... - Similar Threads - language has changed

2. I Changed Language's

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Changed Language's: I've recently changed language's from polish to englishand i noticed some bugs across windows like windows defenderSays : Drive %1!s!Taking actions on threats..Virus and threat protectionwindows hello is not setuppublic firewall offetc....
  3. I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.

I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.: I have changed the password. At the log in page I enter my new password and it is accepted. I then get a page which says you need to create a PIN. When I click on this option I get the message "Something went wrong, we can't create a pin right now"I check the options , one is...
  4. I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.: I have changed the password. At the log in page I enter my new password and it is accepted. I then get a page which says you need to create a PIN. When I click on this option I get the message "Something went wrong, we can't create a pin right now"I check the options , one is...
  5. I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I cant change my system language settings.

I cant change my system language settings.: I cant change my system language settings. when I press language find the language I need in this case its English I press more settings on English and it just doesn't give me an option to change the language...
  7. After changing Language/Region, my login password is rejected (had to switch back.)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After changing Language/Region, my login password is rejected (had to switch back.): I needed to change my default language/region in order to test some software I'm writing. After changing my language/region in Settings and restarting, my password was rejected. I went through the annoying process of changing/verifying my password (including verifying the...
  8. I had windows 10 pro. Now It has changed to windows 10. Why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had windows 10 pro. Now It has changed to windows 10. Why?: I upgraded from windows 7 ultimate and originally had windows 10 pro in return. Now with the latest update (13 December 2018 )I only have windows 10 basic. Why?...
  9. How can I change my password settings on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change my password settings on Windows 10: I don't want to change my password constantly, but the settings have me changing it about every 60 days. I want to delete this requirement. Any ideas? (I am using an Asus laptop -GL753V.) Thanks!...
  10. Windows Update reinstates settings that I had deliberately changed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update reinstates settings that I had deliberately changed: The big Windows updates seem to think they know better than me! I have set Windows Update not to download driver updates. This is because I have had problems losing sound (on a laptop) and with the display (on a desktop) and as far as I can see there is no means of rolling...