Windows 10: My windows 10 laptop cannot connect to any Microsoft surface: microsoft store, outlook...

Discus and support My windows 10 laptop cannot connect to any Microsoft surface: microsoft store, outlook... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly can not connect to the Microsoft store or log in through outlook desktop. Below is the screenshot:I've looked up the malfunction... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Randyc233, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Randyc233 Win User

My windows 10 laptop cannot connect to any Microsoft surface: microsoft store, outlook...

My laptop suddenly can not connect to the Microsoft store or log in through outlook desktop. Below is the screenshot:I've looked up the malfunction code on google, but none of those options work for me. Most ridiculously, I cannot even connect to the feedback hub. Can someone troubleshoot it for me?

:)

Randyc233, Sep 11, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Surface Now Available at Microsoft Retail Stores

Microsoft Corp. today announced that its new PC, Microsoft Surface, is now available for purchase at all Microsoft retail, holiday and online stores in the United States and Canada. Designed to be the ultimate stage for Windows RT, Surface is unique and represents exceptional value, providing an immersive entertainment experience and a foundation for getting things done. With a starting price of US$499,1 Surface will be available online at http://www.microsoftstore.com in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States. In China and Hong Kong, Surface will be available online at Suning. More details are available here.

A variety of Surface accessories are also available for purchase, including Touch Covers in five vibrant colors — black, white, magenta, cyan and red — priced at US$119.99, so customers can express their personal style.2 Customers also have the option to purchase a Type Cover in black for US$129.99, which adds moving keys for a more traditional typing feel.

My windows 10 laptop cannot connect to any Microsoft surface: microsoft store, outlook... 239a_thm.jpg

At all Microsoft retail and holiday store locations, knowledgeable staff are on hand to answer questions and help with Windows RT and Surface setup, so customers can have a great out-of-the-box experience and walk out the door with a product that is personalized for them. Customers can visit http://www.microsoftstore.com to find a Microsoft retail store nearest them.

First unveiled in June, Surface represents an extension of the Windows experience, letting customers work, play and connect with others. From its ultralight durable casing, integrated kickstand and Touch Cover, which allow customers to be productive anywhere, to a full-sized USB port, 16:9 widescreen, high-definition display and 22-degree angle that make it optimal for viewing and sharing content easily, Surface lets customers seamlessly transition between entertainment and creation.

A complete list of Microsoft retail store and holiday store locations is available at http://content.microsoftstore.com/home.aspx?WT.mc_id=onlinestore_footertray.

btarunr, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Ravenas Win User
    Microsoft Announces Surface: New Family of PCs for Windows

Here's how all this is going to work:

Apple will continue to dominate smart phone sales. Android users will eventually begin to leave Android for safer and more reliable Microsoft Phones.

The Microsoft Surface is going to be a flop. People are going to buy a similarly priced laptop instead of this.

At best, the Microsoft Surface will lure people into a Windows Store.

Ravenas, Sep 11, 2021
  4. My windows 10 laptop cannot connect to any Microsoft surface: microsoft store, outlook...

Microsoft Announces Surface: New Family of PCs for Windows

Do you understand that most field reps want tablets at this point and this windows tablet will work SEAMLESSLY with 99% of companies infrastructure?

TheMailMan78, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

My windows 10 laptop cannot connect to any Microsoft surface: microsoft store, outlook...

1. My windows 10 laptop cannot connect to any Microsoft surface: microsoft store, outlook... - Similar Threads - laptop cannot connect

2. Microsoft Outlook cannot load in Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Outlook cannot load in Windows 10: Hi. I'm currently unable to open my Microsoft Outlook app on my Windows 10 laptop ASUS ZenBook. I would click on the app but it would not open. Also, I tried uninstalling the app but the app does not appear under Programs and Features....
  3. Cannot Download Apps from Microsoft Store on my surface.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Download Apps from Microsoft Store on my surface.: I have full admin permissions on the system and enough storage to download an app but it won't let me. It isn't just this app, but every app in the store. More info in the imagur link belowhttps://imgur.com/a/5gbrl2E...
  4. My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store

My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store: Dear Sir, My Laptop cannot visit to Microsoft store and keep show me the error screen even I am online. Please help. Thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cannot-visit-microsoft-store/eb08b93e-4668-46ab-8bf5-4b4fae417928
  5. I cannot connect to any microsoft apps, nor connect my windows to microsoft

I cannot connect to any microsoft apps, nor connect my windows to microsoft: Hello, it all started when i noticed i couldn't connect to microsoft store, even after clicking on SIGN IN nothing happens then i tried xbox companion and i keep getting erros like 0x406 and i tried other microsoft apps and checked my account in my pc, it doesn't...
  6. Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services: Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help. I'm on a mac, with a licensed Windows 10 installed on it. Ran into this error a few months ago and still couldn't resolve this by troubleshooting online. Basically, I cannot connect to any Microsoft applications that require an...
  7. New Microsoft Surface laptop - Microsoft Store freezes

New Microsoft Surface laptop - Microsoft Store freezes: Hi, I got a new laptop about 2 weeks ago. Everytime I try to install a new app or click on my profile settings on the Microsoft Store app it freezes. I tried to reset the app and it won't reset. This is kind of ridiculous because I spent over $1000 on this laptop and the...
  8. Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop: I have a MSFT Surface Mouse that does not connect to my Surface Laptop - this stopped recently after I switched the mouse off using the button on the rear. When I switched it back on I wasn't able to connect. For the Surface Pen I am able to open Sticky Notes by clicking...
  9. Cannot connect Microsoft Store

Cannot connect Microsoft Store: The Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest" when I try to access. Please advise me how to solve this? Thanks....
  10. Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!!

Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!!: Dear Microsoft Geeks Please ask some one in the know to give me back my access to the Microsoft Store. Thanking you in advance Frank de Villiers Oxford *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...