Windows 10: my windows 10 laptop has the issue of pugged in, not charging.

Discus and support my windows 10 laptop has the issue of pugged in, not charging. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My windows 10 pro vers 1703 lenovo laptop has the "plugged in, not charging" error. My laptop is only 1 week old. The problem occured after changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnshepherd5, Nov 17, 2018.

1. my windows 10 laptop has the issue of pugged in, not charging.

My windows 10 pro vers 1703 lenovo laptop has the "plugged in, not charging" error. My laptop is only 1 week old. The problem occured after changing battery settings, and uploading a battery meter app. The app only showed battery levels and level alarms. Uninstalled the app. Windows is at the latest version, drivers are latest update, bios also. At first the led light for charging did not work till the battery level went below 65%. Lenovo has a battery conservation option that leaves the battery from 65% to 25%. Lenovo said this option is not available in windows 10. This is the second non correctable issue I've had with windows10. I have used windows 10on other devices but this i the first time I've had these issues. Microsoft store does not recognize my device, only with certain apps. Not all apps just a couple, itunes being one of them.

After seeing all the posts of the same problem, I'm curious as to why this has not been resolved after almost a year of this problem being an issue. Then you close a post when nothing resolved the issue? Microsoft, your killing me. I hate chromebooks, android, and mac, os's. Well maybe not for long, uhg...

Please not just for me, but for your company, fix this issue. Again PLEASE!!! How many complaints till you take serious action. And now I cant put any personal info cause of false posts codes?!

truly

john shepherd

**** nations ave Apt 4

el paso tx 79930

:)

johnshepherd5, Nov 17, 2018

2. Lenova G400s laptop-Plugged in and not Charging- Issues reg.

I have a Lenova G400s Laptop. While charging my laptop shown "Plugged in and not Charging" I gone through the web and I tried the following steps i found in net

Please try below steps and check if it helps.

• Disconnect AC adapter.
    • Remove battery.
    • Connect AC Adapter.
    • Power on the laptop.
    • Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Under the Batteries category, right-click all instances of
      Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery , and select
      Uninstall.
    • Shutdown.
    • Disconnect AC adapter.
    • Insert battery.
    • Connect AC adapter.
    • Power on the laptop.
    • still the problem not solve, it shows "plugged in and not Charging".. Pl guide me to solve the issues

BalusamyArumugam, Nov 17, 2018
  3. PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING WINDOWS 10, ASUS LAPTOP

• hi sir/ ladies,

Recently my laptop stopped charging when the battery meter reach 74% (before it was 94% then it become 84% next is 81% and finally 74%), can anyone tell me how to fix it. i try different solution in internet such as STEP 1: device manager STEP 2: Battery STEP
      3: Uninstall 2nd option in battery STEP 4: Scan for hardware changes and so on BUT it also didn't fix the battery issues in my laptop.

thank you, sorry for my bad english.

P

microsoftineedhelp0911, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Romel Ram Win User

my windows 10 laptop has the issue of pugged in, not charging.

windows 10 laptop issue battery plugged in not charging

To further isolate this issue, kindly answer the queries below:

• Is Windows 10 preinstalled on your laptop?
    • Have you tried using other compatible battery or charging adapter?
    • Have you tried contacting your laptop manufacturer to check if this is a hardware issue?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Romel Ram, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

my windows 10 laptop has the issue of pugged in, not charging.

1. my windows 10 laptop has the issue of pugged in, not charging. - Similar Threads - laptop has issue

2. My laptop has boot issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has boot issues.: Hi, I have an Asus ZenBook running windows 11 build. Since last 2-3 months, my laptop has been acting weird. It takes well over 2 minutes to restart, on a good day. And sometimes it straight up does not start up. Whenever it happens, the power light turns on but nothing else...
  3. My laptop has boot issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has boot issues.: Hi, I have an Asus ZenBook running windows 11 build. Since last 2-3 months, my laptop has been acting weird. It takes well over 2 minutes to restart, on a good day. And sometimes it straight up does not start up. Whenever it happens, the power light turns on but nothing else...
  4. Charge my laptop without the charging port.

Charge my laptop without the charging port.: So my charging port just broke, and it'll take many months that I don't have to fix it. I have critical files I need to save, then I'll repair them later. My laptop's at 0 percent, and I need to have a charging source that isn't from the charging port. Is there a way to...
  5. Laptop has problems charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop has problems charging: Hello,I am currently having issues charging my Asus laptop, it will occasionally work and then once unplugged will not charge again. I thought it was my charger but have realised it is another issue. I've tried to hard restart it, no luck. In my device manager, I also have no...
  6. Laptop has problems charging

Laptop has problems charging: Hello,I am currently having issues charging my Asus laptop, it will occasionally work and then once unplugged will not charge again. I thought it was my charger but have realised it is another issue. I've tried to hard restart it, no luck. In my device manager, I also have no...
  7. Windows 10 laptop not charging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 laptop not charging: For the past couple of days, my computer has gotten to about 55%, and then it would just stop charging. Today it stopped charging completely. No matter how low the battery gets it doesn't charge when I plug it in and it doesn't even say not charging, and having it plugged in...
  8. My laptop has a serious issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has a serious issues: On a random occasion, my laptop's screen froze, the mouse's movement become laggy, and everytime i move even a mm of my mouse there's this beeping noise that I can't explain. The only way to stop it is to force shutdown my laptop. I've tried everything I can to fixed it, but...
  9. Windows 10 Plugged in but not charging issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Plugged in but not charging issue: Hey! today i woke up normally, opened my PC, and plugged in the charger when opening the PC. But i noticed a weird thing, whenever, i unplug the charger, it automatically shuts down completely. now, i'll have to plug my charger everytime because whenever i unplug the charger,...
  10. windows 10 charging issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 charging issues.: Hi' may I know what causes plugin but not charging issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-charging-issues/a55effb7-d7e3-4bd5-b3b6-9d891175ac39