Windows 10: My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

Discus and support My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi so recently i upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 and yesterday when i turned it on it turned on but it was black screen i turned it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JASNOOR AND JASMANSingh, Feb 22, 2021.

1. My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

Hi so recently i upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 and yesterday when i turned it on it turned on but it was black screen i turned it off and turned it kn again it turned on now alaways i have to turn it off and on again to make my laptop work please tell me a solution of this?thanks !

:)

JASNOOR AND JASMANSingh, Feb 22, 2021

2. Laptop screen backlight doesn't turn off

Hi, I recently updated my DELL L502X to Windows 10 from Windows 7. All drivers have been installed and Device Manager shows no problem. However I'm seeing a weird issue. I'm using an external monitor (ASUS) through HDMI. I'm setting the display to show on external monitor only. In Windows 7, everything works fine. After the Windows boot logo disappears, laptop screen turns off and external monitor turns on. In Windows 10, however, there is an issue. After boot logo disappears, external monitor turns on, and laptop screen turns off - but not completely. There is no content anymore but the back light is still on. If I switch the display mode to Duplicate or Extend (just to turn on the laptop screen) and switch back to Second Monitor Only, the laptop screen can turn off completely.

Has anyone seen a problem like this? Both monitors are shown as Generic PnP Monitors in Device Manager. I don't know if this is a driver problem or something related to my laptop. The bottom line is in Windows 7 there is no such a problem.

Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

princerock, Feb 22, 2021
  3. regan1985 Win User
    turn laptop off with remote?

im looking for a remote and or software that will allow me to turn off my laptop!

the reason i want to do this is the laptop screen is broken so i am using it as a media pc behind my tv and streaming wirelessly from my pc using xbmc so i kind havent got the complete media centre as i have to keep getting up and turning on the laptop

regan1985, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Msap14 Win User

My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

laptop won't turn on

Dell Latitude D800

few hours ago i turned the laptop off by going to start menu, shut down, on an xp machine. the computer shut down normally but now when i try to turn it back on, nothing happens for a good 30 seconds then the HDD lights and power lights come on for a few seconds then turn off.

it's weird becasue, from what i have seen, the lights usually come on right away then turn right off (in similar situations) but this thing doesn't even try to turn on for a bit. What could be wrong?

things i have tried:
    -removed RAM, battery, wireless card, HDD... nothing happens
    -held power button for 10 seconds with battery in and out of machine while and while nt plugged in
    -Different power adapters

i am going to check the cmos battery but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Msap14, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

1. My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn... - Similar Threads - laptop screen turn

2. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  3. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  4. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. laptop shuts down completely and wont turn back on when i turn it off

laptop shuts down completely and wont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  6. laptop shuts down completely and wont turn back on when i turn it off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop shuts down completely and wont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  7. laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  8. laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off

laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off: my laptop suddenly turned completly off and wont turn back on unless i take out the battery and put it back in, when it powers off automatically or when i power it off it shuts down completely...
  9. laptop shuts down completely and whont turn back on when i turn it off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cherry_Capone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmx7ze/i_turn_on_my_laptop_and_this_is_how_it_looks_and/