Windows 10: My windows 10 laptop is using so much data

Discus and support My windows 10 laptop is using so much data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows 10 system is using so much high data.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaynavKumar, Aug 13, 2020.

1. My windows 10 laptop is using so much data

My windows 10 system is using so much high data.

:)

RaynavKumar, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

My windows 10 laptop is using so much data

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 laptop is using so much data

1. My windows 10 laptop is using so much data - Similar Threads - laptop using much

2. Suddenly my laptop is consuming much data.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly my laptop is consuming much data.: Before it was like 1-2 hrs 2gb and now its 5 mins for the same amount.windows updates are also paused, what is the problem then? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-my-laptop-is-consuming-much-data/363cfa3d-5be0-4c78-bfbc-a8acd7c8c81d
  3. Windows Using so Much CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Using so Much CPU: soo my problem is windows 7 and windows 10 is using sooooo much ram when i was using any program simple the windows programs it is good no High CPU usage when i turned on minecraft it give 100% cpu usage i thought i have to upgrade my cpu processor or ram i upgraded it now...
  4. Windows Using so Much CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Using so Much CPU: soo my problem is windows 7 and windows 10 is using sooooo much ram when i was using any program simple the windows programs it is good no High CPU usage when i turned on minecraft it give 100% cpu usage i thought i have to upgrade my cpu processor or ram i upgraded it now...
  5. Windows 10 is using too much data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 is using too much data: i got a new laptop and it is using too much data, so much so that the wifi gets affected in all devices. upon checking data usage I found out system using max data. while i changed it to metered connection , it wasn't helpful. also tried turning of automatic updates....
  6. Service host: local system using so much data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host: local system using so much data: Hello, i have only a 2gb of data for my online class but service host local system is using so much data that i am not able to be in my online class. What should ido...
  7. windows 10 system using too much data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 system using too much data: Hi microsoft Team, My laptop is using too much data. in data usage scrion mentioned that system is using that , please help me how to restric the data. Thanks Guru...
  8. Why is so much of my CPU being used on my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is so much of my CPU being used on my laptop?: While there are no applications running on my desktop, I usually get no more than 3-4% CPU usage. However, on my laptop I am getting anywhere from 40% to even sometimes close to 100% of CPU usage when there are no foreground programs running. Both systems are running Windows...
  9. Windows 10 using too much data

Windows 10 using too much data: Hi,can you please assist me my windows 10 is ussing too much data and its system that uses a lot of it how do I stop it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-using-too-much-data/8dbbe06a-8fee-4a9a-9c24-bf4739a0e278
  10. my window 10 system is using too much data on wifi.

my window 10 system is using too much data on wifi.: hii my windows 10 system is using too much data. my daily plan is just getting finished in 1 hr of wifi usage. have tried to restrict data by restricting back ground data usage. still no change need your guidelines to restrict data usage on windows 10 laptop the system...