Windows 10: My windows 10 laptop not able to boot, showing blue screen stop code error as " critical...

Discus and support My windows 10 laptop not able to boot, showing blue screen stop code error as " critical... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG] I have tried several options to fix this. Nothing works it keeps coming up and system won't able to boot. I have tried 'chkdsk C : "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anoop a k, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Anoop a k Win User

My windows 10 laptop not able to boot, showing blue screen stop code error as " critical...

My windows 10 laptop not able to boot, showing blue screen stop code error as " critical... [​IMG]My windows 10 laptop not able to boot, showing blue screen stop code error as " critical... [​IMG]
    I have tried several options to fix this. Nothing works it keeps coming up and system won't able to boot. I have tried 'chkdsk C : " command. But it won't work.

Is there any fix? Other than a reinstall OS .

:)

Anoop a k, Aug 9, 2020

2. getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stop code critical process died

Hi Somaeiri,

I had upgraded windows 7 to Windows 10. It was perfectly fine but last few weeks I can not do anything just blue screen with stop code critical process died appeared on screen.

Nothing is happening. I can not run it in safe mode, I can not reset it. Even scanning through cmd is not working.

window is not booting up anymore.

Can you please let me know what can I do?

regards,

Kanwal

preetDHILLON, Aug 9, 2020
  4. My windows 10 laptop not able to boot, showing blue screen stop code error as " critical...

My laptop gets a Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue screen) I have a free Bitdefender anti-virus and it never cause a problem before (not sure if that's the cause of the blue screen) the blue screen error is a stop code System_Service_Exception and I don't know what it means because I am not a tech expert. Also please don't tell me to reformat my laptop because I would like to fix the problem without resulting to reformatting and losing all of my personal files. And in case this comes useful to help me figure how to solve this problem this is my minidumpfile link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zW...gJC41X0dygZeYP Here's my CBS log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nPORokuwdCp4f2HfzV_JfORadRr6aBCV and my system info/log collector (zip): Attachment 190365

dacoolmike, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 laptop not able to boot, showing blue screen stop code error as " critical...

1. My windows 10 laptop not able to boot, showing blue screen stop code error as " critical... - Similar Threads - laptop able boot

2. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  3. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  4. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  5. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  6. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Booting error, stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting error, stop code: Critical Process Died: I had the an error whiles booting my computer, stop code: Critical Process Died. I visited the microsoft support unit and among of one of their solutions, I was asked to enter Windows Recovery and enter Safe mode with networking which I tried doing but it didn't work, I...
  8. Windows 10 crashes to blue screen with stop code error: "critical structure corruption."

Windows 10 crashes to blue screen with stop code error: "critical structure corruption.": Hello, My computer keeps crashing to a blue screen with the stop code error: "critical structure corruption." I don't know what to do, and it seems to be happening more frequently than it had been it crashed 3 times in one day recently, once just after having turned it on....
  9. Blue screen, Stop code critical process died ..

Blue screen, Stop code critical process died ..: Hello, please help me to fix my sony vaio laptop computer, after the installation of windows update the screen of my computer turn blue and it crash. I’ll try all the solution in microsoft support from safe mode start up repair . Always restarting my laptop, i can’t log in...
  10. windows 10 : stop code critical processes died not able to start laptop

windows 10 : stop code critical processes died not able to start laptop: I have a Acer 5830tg laptop where i installed one day some torrent downloads, next day when i started my laptop it was giving me blue screen with error code critical processes died. i tried all the recovery options , restart, command prompt etc but unable to use the laptop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop blue screen error windows 10