Windows 10: My Windows 10 laptop notebook convertible, win10 home boots to a black screen.

Discus and support My Windows 10 laptop notebook convertible, win10 home boots to a black screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i try to boot up my pc it instantly shows a black screen before any hp symbol like it should. The brightness keys make the screen brigghter and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krafter2217, Dec 31, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 laptop notebook convertible, win10 home boots to a black screen.

When i try to boot up my pc it instantly shows a black screen before any hp symbol like it should. The brightness keys make the screen brigghter and darker, the mute and caps lock key leds toggle on and of when i click them. It also can sleep the powerr light blinks. Ive tried every keybind i could think of and nothing wirks. EVen all the fn keys.

plz help.

-Krafter

:)

Krafter2217, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Dec 31, 2020
  3. DarkEstra Win User
    Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

Tbh
    i've been on the same windows 10 and using the same drivers from windows update
    without any problem
    but this time after i reinstalled again
    these problems started to appear !

DarkEstra, Dec 31, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

My Windows 10 laptop notebook convertible, win10 home boots to a black screen.

Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

OP stated "but when i try to boot using safe mode , everything is okay and it boot properly"
    http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...6/model/5286260#Z7_3054ICK0K8UDA0AQC11TA930O2

DaRK did you try going to the laptop vendor page and download the chipset and video drivers? I would try that and test.

http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/SLN297952?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04

"
    Why are there no Windows 10 drivers for my tested computer?
    Many tested systems have no Windows 10 drivers listed on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website, as the latest Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 drivers work normally in Windows 10. No additional drivers should need to be installed after upgrade.

When a computer is upgraded to Windows 10, the existing hardware drivers on the computer are carried over to the new operating system. Computers tested for upgrade to Windows 10 from older operating systems (Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 Update) have been tested to ensure that the latest drivers available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads web site for those operating systems will work correctly in Windows 10. If the latest Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 drivers for that computer do not work correctly, Dell has created a new version of the driver for Windows 10. This driver is made available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads page for the tested computer and is also added to Windows Update. Only drivers that require an update will be listed under the Windows 10 section of the drivers page.

Note: Computers that are factory installed with Windows 10 will have all drivers for all components available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website.
    If you need to reinstall a driver for a tested computer and there is no Windows 10 driver available, use the latest Windows 8.1 driver by following the methods below. If no Windows 8.1 driver is available for a component, use the Windows 8 or Windows 7 driver."

DRDNA, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 laptop notebook convertible, win10 home boots to a black screen.

1. My Windows 10 laptop notebook convertible, win10 home boots to a black screen. - Similar Threads - laptop notebook convertible

2. My laptop freezes and boots with black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes and boots with black screen.: My laptop is freezing and then when I force shut down and turn on it boots and the screen does too but the screen just shows black. And sometimes when I turn it on it does turn on and shows normal screen but it's already frozen. I have reinstalled windows, tried CMOS reset,...
  3. My laptop freezes and boots with black screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop freezes and boots with black screen.: My laptop is freezing and then when I force shut down and turn on it boots and the screen does too but the screen just shows black. And sometimes when I turn it on it does turn on and shows normal screen but it's already frozen. I have reinstalled windows, tried CMOS reset,...
  4. Home Screen appearing black in windows 11 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Screen appearing black in windows 11 on my laptop: Hello ,I recently got my windows 10 updated to windows 11 but the speed of my PC has slowed down . It also hangs often now . Sometimes the voice also starts lagging or gets stuck and continues for a long time . Today, it is showing a black screen only with the cursor . Only 2...
  5. Home Screen appearing black in windows 11 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home Screen appearing black in windows 11 on my laptop: Hello ,I recently got my windows 10 updated to windows 11 but the speed of my PC has slowed down . It also hangs often now . Sometimes the voice also starts lagging or gets stuck and continues for a long time . Today, it is showing a black screen only with the cursor . Only 2...
  6. Win10 : black screen & cursor after converting MBR TO GPT

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 : black screen & cursor after converting MBR TO GPT: Hello everyone, I need help. Basically, I converted my disk that has win10 and ubuntu installed on it from MBR to GPT using MiniToolPartitionWizard. then when I restarted my laptop I faced this problem : black screen & cursor ( windows logo doesn't show up ). I tried crt +...
  7. Windows 10 boots to black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boots to black screen: Hi, I recently applied updates to my Windows 10 environment. The next time I booted, it would briefly show the Windows logo and then go to black screen. I could still login to safe mode no problems. After a week of trying different things and online advice, I stripped all...
  8. HP Laptop Black Screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Black Screen on boot: I have a HP Pavilion 17-e019dx laptop running Windows 10 64 bit.... that all of a sudden will not boot. On start up, it just displays a black screen. There are no beeps or words, nor can I hit F8 or ESC or any other keys to get into the bios/utilities/safe mode. I have...
  9. Win10 Home Premium Desktop Black Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Home Premium Desktop Black Screen: Okay, I'm at a total loss here. I have looked everywhere, Google, this forum, everywhere, and I cannot fin the answer. I've tried RegEdit, EoA, Personalization, Iris control panel, and NVIDIA control panel. The entire 9 yards, and probably 9 more. MY DESKTOP WILL NOT...
  10. Black screen when booting my Laptop after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen when booting my Laptop after upgrading to windows 10: I have a dell insperation and after having upgraded to windows 10, I came across a few issues. The update when well and windows 10 is working on my laptop, however, I have an issue where I am presented with a black screen when i start my computer. I do see a dell screen and a...