Windows 10: My windows 10 laptop start with 3/4 of screen as black after update

Discus and support My windows 10 laptop start with 3/4 of screen as black after update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi After updating my Yoga 900 Windows to 1607,When I power on the system, 3/4 of the screen is black!! I had to plug in my external monitor so the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by babak, Oct 6, 2016.

1. babak Win User

My windows 10 laptop start with 3/4 of screen as black after update

Hi

After updating my Yoga 900 Windows to 1607,When I power on the system, 3/4 of the screen is black!! I had to plug in my external monitor so the screen appears fully (4/4).

What should I do ?

My windows 10 laptop start with 3/4 of screen as black after update [​IMG]

:)

babak, Oct 6, 2016
  2. AngelaFLG Win User

Windows 10 update - now my screen just spins for 3 days

My husband's Windows 10 laptop started a Windows update 3 days ago and the screen is black and shows the spinning circle. Help!

AngelaFLG, Oct 6, 2016
  3. pc screen turn black or goes in sleep mode

I am using Lenovo ideapad 110 and windows 10 Operating system after updating my windows 10 my pc screen suddenly or after using 3 or 4 hours goes in sleep mode or suddenly my screen turn in black and other IO also not work .then I force close my pc and
    it start working again... but this is not the solution I hope someone will help me ..

adilnumair, Oct 6, 2016
Thema:

My windows 10 laptop start with 3/4 of screen as black after update

1. My windows 10 laptop start with 3/4 of screen as black after update - Similar Threads - laptop start screen

2. Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently: Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Version 23H2 Installed on ‎03-‎02-‎2024 OS build 26040.1000 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26040.1000.0 After update My screen starts going black frequentlyThe Desktop Window Manager process has exited. Process exit...
  3. Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently: Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Version 23H2 Installed on ‎03-‎02-‎2024 OS build 26040.1000 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26040.1000.0 After update My screen starts going black frequentlyThe Desktop Window Manager process has exited. Process exit...
  4. My laptop would not start after windows update and stopped in a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop would not start after windows update and stopped in a black screen: Dear sir,My laptop would not start after windows update. It stopped after restart in a black screen and wrote boot device not found, please install an operating system on your hard disk and hard disk - 3F0...
  5. My laptop would not start after windows update and stopped in a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop would not start after windows update and stopped in a black screen: Dear sir,My laptop would not start after windows update. It stopped after restart in a black screen and wrote boot device not found, please install an operating system on your hard disk and hard disk - 3F0...
  6. My laptop would not start after windows update and stopped in a black screen

7. My laptop would not start after windows update and stopped in a black screen

8. green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen: just updated a win7 to a win10 and the first couple of days the screen was fine. after a the couple of days the screen now has a green tint and vertical streaks up to a line about 3/4 from the bottom up. the last 1/4 of screen is clear as it should be. if some one knows what...
  9. Black screen after starting laptop (window 10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after starting laptop (window 10): I have a ASUS N53S and after having upgraded to windows 10, I came across a few issues. The update when well and windows 10 is working on my laptop, however, I have an issue where I am presented with a black screen when i start my computer. I do see a ASUS screen and a...
  10. 3/4 of a screen on start up after latest update.

in Windows 10 Support
    3/4 of a screen on start up after latest update.: Had this odd thing happen after the latest windows update. I start my comp as normal but when i get to the desktop im getting this... [img] Its like a 1/4 of my screen is missing. I went to display and the resolution was my normal 1024x768. So i changed the screen res...