Windows 10: My windows 10 laptop won't boot up, even after resetting

Discus and support My windows 10 laptop won't boot up, even after resetting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is not booting after it showed a blue screen error saying 'Thread Stuck In Device Driver'. I tried booting to safe mode from advance options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManuSingh1, Feb 4, 2020.

1. My windows 10 laptop won't boot up, even after resetting

My laptop is not booting after it showed a blue screen error saying 'Thread Stuck In Device Driver'.

I tried booting to safe mode from advance options but it didn't worked, I tried system restore, uninstalling updated, all of them didnt worked

I even tried 'reset this pc' option with keeping my file that didn't worked either.

It's still not booting and showing error saying 'automatic repair couldn't repair your pc'

Is there any way i could get it to work without losing my files on it.

It's Asus Tuf505 DT, Windows 10 with AMD ryzen 5

:)

ManuSingh1, Feb 4, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Feb 4, 2020
  4. My windows 10 laptop won't boot up, even after resetting

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 laptop won't boot up, even after resetting

1. My windows 10 laptop won't boot up, even after resetting - Similar Threads - laptop won't boot

2. Laptop won't start up after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't start up after reset.: I had a malware on my surface book 2, so I decided to reset my laptop, deleting all personal files and reinstalling windows locally. After the reset, my laptop would refuse to start up, shutting down after showing the windows logo. It won't even get to the loading screen. Can...
  3. Laptop won't start up after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't start up after reset.: I had a malware on my surface book 2, so I decided to reset my laptop, deleting all personal files and reinstalling windows locally. After the reset, my laptop would refuse to start up, shutting down after showing the windows logo. It won't even get to the loading screen. Can...
  4. Windows 11 laptop won't boot up after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop won't boot up after factory reset: I completed a total wipe using factory reset on my windows 11 Lenovo ideapad 330 laptop Settings>System>Recovery>Reset this PC>Remove all Files and reinstall Windows from hard drive and it will not reboot. It goes to the screen as shown in the attached pic, stays on that...
  5. Windows 11 laptop won't boot up after factory reset

Windows 11 laptop won't boot up after factory reset: I completed a total wipe using factory reset on my windows 11 Lenovo ideapad 330 laptop Settings>System>Recovery>Reset this PC>Remove all Files and reinstall Windows from hard drive and it will not reboot. It goes to the screen as shown in the attached pic, stays on that...
  6. Windows 11 laptop won't boot up after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop won't boot up after factory reset: I completed a total wipe using factory reset on my windows 11 Lenovo ideapad 330 laptop and it will not reboot. It goes to the screen as shown in the attached pic, stays on that screen for approx. 30 seconds and then the screen goes blank for approx. 20 seconds and the Lenovo...
  7. Windows 11 laptop won't boot up after factory reset

Windows 11 laptop won't boot up after factory reset: I completed a total wipe using factory reset on my windows 11 Lenovo ideapad 330 laptop and it will not reboot. It goes to the screen as shown in the attached pic, stays on that screen for approx. 30 seconds and then the screen goes blank for approx. 20 seconds and the Lenovo...
  8. Windows 10 laptop won't boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 laptop won't boot up: My windows 10 laptop won't start.I restart it wont allow me to restore pc or any of the other options except comand prompt so i typed bootrec/rebuidbcd and it says i have one windows 10 installation but when i press yes it says cannot create a file that already exist. No...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't boot after reset: My computer was running very slow so I decided to do a system reset. I mad the windows recovery media and proceded with the reset without any problems. After however it has been stuck in this screen for hours. (Glitch https://imgur.com/gallery/VNFu1S8) Finally I turned it off...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot after reset!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot after reset!: Greetings, I'm currently unable to boot into my Windows 10 installation. Note, that I'm talking about an Intel Compute Stick (STCK1A32WFC model/Windows 10 32bit) here. The problem started when I tried to reset my pc using the in-built Windows 10 reset feature. I opted for...