Windows 10: My Windows 10 laptop won't detect any special devices

Discus and support My Windows 10 laptop won't detect any special devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings Microsoft Officer, My laptop cannot detect Huion H420 Graphic Tablet, WORLDE Panda Midi Controller, Wacom Intuos Pro, and Vivo Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amy_llll, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Amy_llll Win User

My Windows 10 laptop won't detect any special devices

Greetings Microsoft Officer,

My laptop cannot detect Huion H420 Graphic Tablet, WORLDE Panda Midi Controller, Wacom Intuos Pro, and Vivo Android Phone. This laptop can detect common devices such as Earphone, Mouse, Keyboard, Pendrive, Printer, and External Hard Disc. I tried to insert this all devices to another Windows 7 desktop. All devices are working on the Dell Computer, Windows 7.

I bought this laptop. It works well at the beginning. But. after Windows 10 auto-update. Everything broken. I read a few articles/forum/community/FAQ How to Fixed Windows 10 cannot detect other devices/H420/WORLDE Midi Controller/Android Phone. I tried to reinstall driver, go to official website update latest driver, update Windows 10 check update, and update driver in the Device Manager. Nothing Happens.

I do not has money for another new computer. I do not trust any new computer with the newest Windows 10 now. As long as this problem is fix. I asked Hp and Huion official website/email. They had no reply yet or ask me to buy a new one. I knew these need a lot of times to fix. I hope there are new latest Windows 10 update can fix these issues -> Laptop do not want to detect any uncommon devices.

These are my laptop system information > dxdiag

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763)

System Model: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.2 GHz

Memory: I updated Memory and RAM.

I hope to hear any good news from you. I hope there is a way to fix these problems.

Yours Faithfully,

Thank You.

:)

Amy_llll, Sep 7, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

My mobile is not detected by my laptop after windows 10 anniversary update

Hi,

To better assist you with mobile that is not detected on the laptop concern, kindly answer the following questions below;

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the steps that you have done so far?
    We suggest you go to the device manager, see if it is detected by the system and also check the device status. The issue might be caused by compatibility issue and may need to install the latest updates for your driver. Check on this
    link to know more about how to
    update drivers

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 laptop won't detect any special devices - Similar Threads - laptop won't detect

2. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  3. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  4. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My laptop won't 'detect' a new device

My laptop won't 'detect' a new device: Hi, I recently got a new graphic tablet but the screen stays black event if the pen does work. So I tried everything all cables works and are well plugged in, no problem with the driver but the problem seems to be my computer. I tried to go in the devices and to 'detect' a...
  6. My laptop won't 'detect' a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't 'detect' a new device: Hi, I recently got a new graphic tablet but the screen stays black event if the pen does work. So I tried everything all cables works and are well plugged in, no problem with the driver but the problem seems to be my computer. I tried to go in the devices and to 'detect' a...
  7. My laptop won't 'detect' a new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My laptop won't detect the audio device. Issues with drivers. Windows 10

My laptop won't detect the audio device. Issues with drivers. Windows 10: Hello. I've been having some trouble with my laptop lately since it doesn't detect the built-in audio device. Meaning that I can't use the speakers, plugged-in headphones and the built-in mic. If I run the troubleshooter, it asks me what device I'm having trouble with, but it...
  9. Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices

Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices: Hello,I'm using a Windows 10 laptop and from some days I'm not able to connect any Bluetooth devices to my laptop.Steps that I have tried. I tried reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers and have also updated them to the latest Intel Bluetooth driver.Disabling and enabling the...
  10. Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices

Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices: My laptop suddenly shut down out of nowhere and when i restarted it the drivers such as NVDIA coudn't be seen (device manager). Further more there was a red cross sign against wifi icon and volume icon meaning it failed to detect audio devices (sound card), wifi card. Also my...