Windows 10: My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...

Discus and support My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is the screenshot of the powershell command. please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Musa Conteh, Dec 4, 2022.

1. My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...

My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is the screenshot of the powershell command. please help. thank you.

:)

Musa Conteh, Dec 4, 2022

2. Windows Powershell keeps opening and closing after I plug in charger

My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger, and it's annoying. I've tried scanning for viruses, checked task scheduler, and typing this code:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

on powershell with administrator on, but no luck. How do fix this?

REEETboiYT, Dec 4, 2022
  3. My computer will lag out when I plug it in. (Don't know if it's the right section)

Sounds like some software is optimizing when plugged in. This would draw from your CPU causing a frame rate drop. Some programs are designed to only optimize when the laptop is plugged in.

What security software suit are you running? Can you give a list of non-windows processes when plugged in? Give it about 10 minutes plugged in before gathering the list. This will allow any program optimizations to start and bog the CPU.

I don't think there is anything wrong with his Laptop. This smells of a software issue.

TheMailMan78, Dec 4, 2022
  4. My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...

My laptop keep rebooting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the information that you have provided us.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the additional error below;

Can you provide the error message and code which pop up?

For now, I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you can boot onto the desktop.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Do let us know if you can or cannot access the desktop so that we can proceed with further troubleshooting steps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...

1. My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is... - Similar Threads - laptop's powershell keeps

2. Whenever I plug my laptop to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my laptop shuts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I plug my laptop to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my laptop shuts...: Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer shuts down. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-plug-my-laptop-to-charger-an-empty-cmd/45156bbb-ec57-48c3-8697-029ced814b38
  3. Whenever I plug my laptop to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my laptop shuts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I plug my laptop to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my laptop shuts...: Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer shuts down. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-plug-my-laptop-to-charger-an-empty-cmd/45156bbb-ec57-48c3-8697-029ced814b38
  4. Whenever I plug my laptop to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my laptop shuts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer...: Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer shuts down. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-plug-my-computer-to-charger-an-empty/45156bbb-ec57-48c3-8697-029ced814b38
  6. My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...: My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is the screenshot of the powershell command. please help. thank you....
  7. My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...

My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...: My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is the screenshot of the powershell command. please help. thank you....
  8. Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message.: Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message, My laptop is fully updated and there is no pending updates.. I am including the Screenshot so that you guys can understand properly...
  9. Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message.

Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message.: Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message, My laptop is fully updated and there is no pending updates.. I am including the Screenshot so that you guys can understand properly...
  10. Why this is popping up Everytime I plugged in charger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why this is popping up Everytime I plugged in charger: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/moccaram [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i73nu0/why_this_is_popping_up_everytime_i_plugged_in/