Windows 10: My windows 10 license showing not genuine

Discus and support My windows 10 license showing not genuine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a windows two years ago from local computer shop. I faced no problem within this period. Last few days showing not genuine. I've phoned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EhsanSikdar, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My windows 10 license showing not genuine

Hi,

I bought a windows two years ago from local computer shop. I faced no problem within this period. Last few days showing not genuine. I've phoned to Microsoft call center. Arter checking they said the license is not genuine.

The local shop owner also declined for helping after two years.

Who is responsible for the solution ? What should I do now?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

:)

EhsanSikdar, Aug 4, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Get Genuine License Or OLP

Dear All,

I'm Eko. I have a company with more than 30 PC's. We do have OLP license installed in our PC's. But some of them have pirated windows 7 (not genuine). I was suggested by one of my colleague and purchasing staff in my company to buy Windows Get Genuine License.
    This makes me confused why I must buy Get Genuine License instead of OLP. So, my questions are, first, which one is better, to buy windows get genuine license or OLP license?

secondly, is get genuine license the same with OEM that both of them cannot be transferred to other PC within my company.

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,

Eko Y

Eko Yudrawan, Aug 4, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

My windows 10 license showing not genuine

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 license showing not genuine

1. My windows 10 license showing not genuine - Similar Threads - license showing genuine

2. Why is my device showing the Copy of Windows is not genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my device showing the Copy of Windows is not genuine: Earlier it was giving me an problem and asking asked me for activation of windows vista which I had done and after activation it’s now saying that the windows is not genuine despite the activation not showing any errors and seemingly going through correct. I haven’t used this...
  3. Why is my device showing the Copy of Windows is not genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my device showing the Copy of Windows is not genuine: Earlier it was giving me an problem and asking asked me for activation of windows vista which I had done and after activation it’s now saying that the windows is not genuine despite the activation not showing any errors and seemingly going through correct. I haven’t used this...
  4. Is my windows 10 licence genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my windows 10 licence genuine or not?: I am worried that the product key I have is not valid and that it will eventually be revoked by Microsoft. I have done all the checks and it appears to be genuine. slmgr /dli shows that it is retail channelslmgr /xpr shows that the machine is permanently...
  5. How to check Windows 10 OEM License are Genuine.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to check Windows 10 OEM License are Genuine.: Windows 10 OEM License different from Vendors and the Company and how to check is it Genuine.We are facing issue, we buying laptops from Vendors and they are telling its OEM Licenses, but they buying the laptop from Dell to HP without OS and they install their own Licenses,...
  6. Is my Windows 10 Genuine?

Is my Windows 10 Genuine?: I dont know if it is genuine because it suddenly upgraded to pro, Last night I checked I was still using a Home version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-10-genuine/8950e219-bf1b-4f89-b07a-72c368c8defc
  7. Is my windows 10 genuine

Is my windows 10 genuine: Hello everyone! I want to make sure that my Windows 10 is genuine. What ways are there to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-10-genuine/5283ab78-a86e-495e-b44b-8312a00d63e3
  8. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated: My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-and-genuine-windows-10-suddenly/708a8f08-7873-49c0-a2f6-3bca47faac63"
  9. Is my windows 10 genuine?

Is my windows 10 genuine?: Hello, I want to know that if my windows 10 is genuine. if anybody can help I will leave here a piece of my windows info. I just made some random drawings on it. It says Licensed though i'm not sure.[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 license genuinity

Windows 10 license genuinity: Hello, I found local guy selling windows 10 Pro retail license for suspiciously low price. I bought one to see whether windows will get activated. I used it on virtual machine and sure enough it seems OK. As it should be retail licence I intend to use on new desktop PC...