Windows 10: My windows 10 license showing not genuine

Discus and support My windows 10 license showing not genuine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a windows two years ago from local computer shop. I faced no problem within this period. Last few days showing not genuine. I've phoned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EhsanSikdar, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My windows 10 license showing not genuine

Hi,

I bought a windows two years ago from local computer shop. I faced no problem within this period. Last few days showing not genuine. I've phoned to Microsoft call center. Arter checking they said the license is not genuine.

The local shop owner also declined for helping after two years.

Who is responsible for the solution ? What should I do now?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

:)

EhsanSikdar, Aug 4, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Get Genuine License Or OLP

Dear All,

I'm Eko. I have a company with more than 30 PC's. We do have OLP license installed in our PC's. But some of them have pirated windows 7 (not genuine). I was suggested by one of my colleague and purchasing staff in my company to buy Windows Get Genuine License.
    This makes me confused why I must buy Get Genuine License instead of OLP. So, my questions are, first, which one is better, to buy windows get genuine license or OLP license?

secondly, is get genuine license the same with OEM that both of them cannot be transferred to other PC within my company.

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,

Eko Y

Eko Yudrawan, Aug 4, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

My windows 10 license showing not genuine

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 license showing not genuine

1. My windows 10 license showing not genuine - Similar Threads - license showing genuine

2. My Windows 10 Pro Key Is Genuine Or Not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 Pro Key Is Genuine Or Not: Where I Buy My Pc, That Guy Tell Me To Buy A Windows 10 Licence. I Ask Him, Windows 10 Pro Retail Key Is INR14000. How Can I Buy That? He Shows Me A Website And Windows 10 Pro Retail Key Is For Only INR2500. I'm Confused And Still, I Ask Him You Buy This Code And Install In...
  3. Restore my genuine windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore my genuine windows 10: I'm having genuine windows 10 in my laptop which I bought in last January. Now I'm facing some problems when browsing internet. I thought to have my laptop in the state I had in my laptop when I was buying it. So, can anyone help me to have my laptop with the genuine windows...
  4. Window 10 genuine or not?

Window 10 genuine or not?: SIr. I typed command slmgr/xpr in command prompt and got the message "window is in notification mode". Do this imply My windows is not genuine ? if it is not then How to check whether My window is permanently activated or not (Is it geuine)?...
  5. Is my windows 10 genuine or cracked ?

Is my windows 10 genuine or cracked ?: Is my windows 10 genuine or cracked ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-10-genuine-or-cracked/a945c7d4-ca72-4f02-9dce-460ebdc5464f"
  6. Windows 10 license genuinity

Windows 10 license genuinity: Hello, I found local guy selling windows 10 Pro retail license for suspiciously low price. I bought one to see whether windows will get activated. I used it on virtual machine and sure enough it seems OK. As it should be retail licence I intend to use on new desktop PC...
  7. Genuinity of Windows 10

Genuinity of Windows 10: Some sellers are selling Windows 10 on Flipkart as low ₹1125/- and the product keys are working fine. Is there any fear of losing data on these products? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuinity-of-windows-10/99a1d1f5-0b47-4beb-899c-3a3050196d33"
  8. Is my windows 10 pro version genuine?

Is my windows 10 pro version genuine?: Hey guys. So I just purchased a new PC which came with pre-installed windows which they added in price as a full retail version so now I want to know is this a legit copy of Windows 10? Marked those ID numbers just in case. [ATTACH]...
  9. Is my windows genuine?

Is my windows genuine?: In run when i enter slmgr.vbs /dli Only following term appears . Name description: RETAIL channel Partial product key: xxxxx license status: licensed Is my window genuine?...
  10. Genuine Windows

Genuine Windows: How do i know if the windows that came with my PC is cracked or original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows/78c7990c-c787-45b9-ad4c-0f9baaac8b3e"