Windows 10: my windows 10 login pin is not accepting

Discus and support my windows 10 login pin is not accepting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my windows 10 login pin is not accepting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SATYA CHADALAWADA, Feb 20, 2022.

1. my windows 10 login pin is not accepting

my windows 10 login pin is not accepting

:)

SATYA CHADALAWADA, Feb 20, 2022
  2. Luffy084 Win User

Windows 10 PIN login not accepting full pin

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1511

OS Build 10586.494

When I try to enter my PIN to login to Windows, it doesn't hot accept more then 5 or 6 numbers and my PIN is more then that so after entering the 6th or 7th number it tries to login and says PIN is incorrect since I'm unable to enter full PIN

Luffy084, Feb 20, 2022
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 20, 2022
  4. my windows 10 login pin is not accepting

Stuck in diagnostic mode, PIN # not accepted, please help

I had no issues with my computer prior. I simply was following some online suggestions for ways to reduce lag in an online game we like to play. The suggestion was to turn diagnostic mode on, which I did. I shut my computer off and when I turned it back on and entered my PIN # it said it was incorrect, yet, it is indeed correct. This started a week worth of nonstop research on how to undo this mess. I can hold the shift key down while restarting my computer and I get a blue screen where I have several options. I have tried restarting my computer to previous version, does not work. I have gone to troubleshooting, advance, options and I get to the point that I can see a list of options like safe mode and etc. but cannot click on any options in the list, instead it says restart computer to get me to those options which when I restart takes me right back to the Windows login screen. I tried to pull up command prompt and it asks for my PIN # which it will not accept. I click on forgot password and it restarts PC and takes me right back to the windows login screen where my PIN is still not accepted. I try to get to safe mode, it asks for the user account and then the PIN # that again, it will not accept. I have turned the PC on and off 3 times to start the auto repair and it just takes me to the same screen as holding down the shift key when restarting. I don't know what else to do, I cannot get to safe mode because it requires a PIN # that it does not accept, I cannot get into command prompt because it requires a PIN # that again says is incorrect, I cannot get anywhere with any of the online options or directions I see that works for many people. WHAT DO I DO? Any help or suggestions??

thytaysmom, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

my windows 10 login pin is not accepting

1. my windows 10 login pin is not accepting - Similar Threads - login pin accepting

2. Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login: Hello I made a poor selection while trying to trouble shootan issue with a program on my laptop.I tried booting into diagnostic mode using msconfig, and made wrong selections. When it rebooted it would not accept my pin# to login.I cannot boot into command prompt or do any...
  3. Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login: Hello I made a poor selection while trying to trouble shootan issue with a program on my laptop.I tried booting into diagnostic mode using msconfig, and made wrong selections. When it rebooted it would not accept my pin# to login.I cannot boot into command prompt or do any...
  4. Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PIN not accepting to login in windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not accepting to login in windows...: My Dell lattitude 3490 laptop did not recognize my PIN when I tried to sign in I re-entered PIN to be certain it was entered correctly. The message was "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available" error code 0x80280013.Problem is that, Even there is no option to...
  6. PIN not accepting to login in windows...

PIN not accepting to login in windows...: My Dell lattitude 3490 laptop did not recognize my PIN when I tried to sign in I re-entered PIN to be certain it was entered correctly. The message was "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available" error code 0x80280013.Problem is that, Even there is no option to...
  7. PIN not accepting to login in windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting: Hello, The following error message appearing and could not able to do Login."The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again "I am...
  9. Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting

Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting: Hello, The following error message appearing and could not able to do Login."The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again "I am...
  10. my windows 10 login pin is not accepting

my windows 10 login pin is not accepting: my windows 10 login pin is not accepting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-login-pin-is-not-accepting/de2ba1eb-666e-4f1f-8007-73ed12a9d19c