Windows 10: My windows 10 login screen is not responding

Discus and support My windows 10 login screen is not responding in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was having a bad virus problem so I decided to shut down my computer but then at restart, my login screen couldn't work anymore. It won't respond to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Daproducer1, Aug 14, 2017.

1. My windows 10 login screen is not responding

I was having a bad virus problem so I decided to shut down my computer but then at restart, my login screen couldn't work anymore. It won't respond to the keyboard and mouse can some please help

:)

Daproducer1, Aug 14, 2017
  2. Vidgeotto Win User

Windows 10 not responding

As of last night my computer installed and upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. This morning when I attempted to login to my computer, every time I type in my password and login, the whole entire login screen would freeze and not respond.

Vidgeotto, Aug 14, 2017
  3. Icon Shutdown and Searching file on windows 10

why on my login screen on windows 10 there's no icon shutdown in the right corner? and when i try to search a file, the file manager always suddenly not responding?

abdanbaist, Aug 14, 2017
Thema:

My windows 10 login screen is not responding

1. My windows 10 login screen is not responding - Similar Threads - login screen responding

2. Windows 10 Lock Screen not responding at all

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Lock Screen not responding at all: Hello. Recently I have just put together a Dell Optiplex 790 pc with a windows 10 hard drive. I put in all the parts, (GPU, Power supplies, etc.), and I have now booted up the pc to try to log in. When I get to the lock screen with the clock, I can not use my usb wireless...
  3. Change my login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change my login screen: Hello, my son change my settings and know my login screen like a acrylic agreed. I findd want it. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-login-screen/eb3deb1e-2d56-4994-91c8-eb3b3aca8f59
  4. My Windows 10 does not respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 does not respond: Okay. I could log in properly in my windows 10 But I can't click the desktop icons and My taskbar is not responding. If I try to click menu it would just make the mouse wheel in a loading icon. that is basically the symbol of a hang. My keyboard works properly. clicking...
  5. Log on screen not responding

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log on screen not responding: Hello, The log on screen on my son's laptop is nonresponsive. There is no cursor and I cannot enter a password. Any remedies you can provide are appreciated....
  6. my touch screen stopped responding to touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my touch screen stopped responding to touch: My touch screen still displays fine and responds to mouse movements and keyboard input, but my touch screen suddenly stopped responding to touch. My device driver shows only a generic PNP monitor with a generic Microsoft driver. Also under human interface devices, the HID...
  7. The screen of my Windows 10 PC is stuck on the password login.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The screen of my Windows 10 PC is stuck on the password login.: I was fixing a problem with permissions that my PC was having at the time and I had done all of the steps I was looking up on Youtube videos and how to guides and then logged into Safe Mode with networking and command prompt as administrator and did the NET USER command...
  8. The screen of my Windows 10 PC is stuck on the password login.

in Windows 10 Support
    The screen of my Windows 10 PC is stuck on the password login.: I was fixing a problem with permissions that my PC was having at the time and I had done all of the steps I was looking up on Youtube videos and how to guides and then logged into Safe Mode with networking and command prompt as administrator and did the NET USER command...
  9. Windows 10 login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 login screen: Good evening to all. Been using windows ten now for a while,And quite happy with it. Now the only slight issue that I have is when the laptop needs to restart when it comes to the Welcome screen my name is there and underneath the name it states The user name or password is...
  10. Windows 10 lock screen not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 lock screen not responding: Hey everybody! First time here but these forums helped me more than once so I'm pretty sure it's the best place to ask! I've been running Windows 10 myself for a few days. My girlfriend for a few weeks/months. We noticed a small something that is not much but is getting...