Windows 10: My windows 10 login screen is not responding

Discus and support My windows 10 login screen is not responding in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was having a bad virus problem so I decided to shut down my computer but then at restart, my login screen couldn't work anymore. It won't respond to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Daproducer1, Aug 14, 2017.

1. My windows 10 login screen is not responding

I was having a bad virus problem so I decided to shut down my computer but then at restart, my login screen couldn't work anymore. It won't respond to the keyboard and mouse can some please help

:)

Daproducer1, Aug 14, 2017
  2. Vidgeotto Win User

Windows 10 not responding

As of last night my computer installed and upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. This morning when I attempted to login to my computer, every time I type in my password and login, the whole entire login screen would freeze and not respond.

Vidgeotto, Aug 14, 2017
  3. Icon Shutdown and Searching file on windows 10

why on my login screen on windows 10 there's no icon shutdown in the right corner? and when i try to search a file, the file manager always suddenly not responding?

abdanbaist, Aug 14, 2017
Thema:

My windows 10 login screen is not responding

1. My windows 10 login screen is not responding - Similar Threads - login screen responding

2. Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond: my desktop PC had been restarted after an normal update for my AMD program. Now my PC is stuck on the login screen and the mouse and keyboard will not respond. I cannot get into windows at all, I cannot access anything on the login screen. I tried rebooting, it did not fix...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond: my desktop PC had been restarted after an normal update for my AMD program. Now my PC is stuck on the login screen and the mouse and keyboard will not respond. I cannot get into windows at all, I cannot access anything on the login screen. I tried rebooting, it did not fix...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 not responding after login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not responding after login: Hello! I am really concerned on my Lenovo X230 Laptop.I searched up everything in Microsoft and YouTube and does not work. When I opened my Laptop, I experienced a black screen with cursor. I waited for 5 minutes, and it loaded. Then when I entered to the login screen, I...
  6. Windows 10 not responding after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not responding after login: Hello! I am really concerned on my Lenovo X230 Laptop.I searched up everything in Microsoft and YouTube and does not work. When I opened my Laptop, I experienced a black screen with cursor. I waited for 5 minutes, and it loaded. Then when I entered to the login screen, I...
  7. Windows 10 not responding after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Hangs on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Hangs on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond: Hello and thanks,So today, Saturday August 28 2021, I found that my desktop PC had been restarted. I figured an update must have automatically installed. Now my PC hangs on the login screen and the mouse and keyboard will not respond. I cannot get into windows at all, I...
  9. Login screen goes blank if not responded to

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login screen goes blank if not responded to: All drivers and apps and OS are up to date, but if I bootup and just let it stay at the login screen, it goes blank in a few minutes; any keypress or mouse activity restores the screen, but I do not want a blank screen, I want the login image to keep displaying so that I know...
  10. Keyboard and mouse not responding at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse not responding at login screen: I was fettling my fan curves on my ASrock X570 pro4 (AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with 32GB 3000 DDR4, 512Gb Nvme SSD) to quieten it down a little, I was using the ASrock utility in Windows 10 (2004 update). The temps were at about 40degrees (CPU and motherboard) 52degrees (chipset)...