Windows 10: My windows 10 mail doesn't have the add contact icon!!!???

Discus and support My windows 10 mail doesn't have the add contact icon!!!??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot find anywhere the add contact icon. People say there is the + icon in the dialogue when left click senders, but I don't have it! What makes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OpaqueCypressxX, Oct 5, 2019.

1. My windows 10 mail doesn't have the add contact icon!!!???

I cannot find anywhere the add contact icon. People say there is the + icon in the dialogue when left click senders, but I don't have it!

What makes? How to add contact then? My People app didn't syn properly as well?

:)

OpaqueCypressxX, Oct 5, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 5, 2019
  3. willden Win User
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?.

willden, Oct 5, 2019
  4. DerDonc Win User

My windows 10 mail doesn't have the add contact icon!!!???

Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

Yeah, there´s a separate app.

DerDonc, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 mail doesn't have the add contact icon!!!???

1. My windows 10 mail doesn't have the add contact icon!!!??? - Similar Threads - mail doesn't add

2. Windows 10 mail showing contact email NOT in my contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail showing contact email NOT in my contacts: When I try to send an email to a contacts, an address comes up that is NOT in my contacts. How do I deal with this? This is the correct email that is in the contacts. When I start an email I get three emails for this contact. There are two bad emails including the one that is...
  3. Windows 10 mail showing contact email NOT in my contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail showing contact email NOT in my contacts: When I try to send an email to a contacts, an address comes up that is NOT in my contacts. How do I deal with this? This is the correct email that is in the contacts. When I start an email I get three emails for this contact. There are two bad emails including the one that is...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Contacts

Windows 10 Mail Contacts: I have imported a CSV contacts list into Outlook.com via live.com in Windows 10. Following this, the Windows Mail & Calendar App has been installed. The full list of contacts appears in ‘People’ in the mail App. When preparing a new email and typing ‘Peter’ only two...
  5. How to add a contact to a group in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add a contact to a group in windows live mail?: I need to add a contact to an email group in Windows Live mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-contact-to-a-group-in-windows-live/022b32a7-9fa2-40d5-885d-281f688ed9c5
  6. Windows 10 mail contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail contacts: How do I delete/edit contacts stored in Windows 10 mail. They are different to those in my People https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-contacts/7dd5ad8f-036d-4fb4-8a71-905d120ab48c"
  7. Windows 10 mail contacts

Windows 10 mail contacts: I am trying to change my list of contacts in Windows 10 mail to those from another computer. I made a csv file of the new ones and imported that in to Outlook .com. My People app and Contacts folder now contain the desired new ones. However in Widows 10 mail when trying to...
  8. Windows 10 Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail Contacts: How do I delete a contact in Windows 10 mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-mail-contacts/0e514654-705e-4aa8-be25-5eb04b782bdb
  9. Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

in Browsers and Email
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In: In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?. 36552
  10. mail app doesn't access contacts

in Browsers and Email
    mail app doesn't access contacts: Hi all, can someone tell me how to get the new win10 mail app to access my contacts or how to add an address book to the email client. I'm get mail through a pop3 optus server not gmail etc. If I begin typing a name or email address in a new email the only adresses/...