Windows 10: My windows 10 may be bricked. please help

Discus and support My windows 10 may be bricked. please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So basically, i haven't updated my windows since mid 2019, so that is probably when the issues started. I cannot do software updates, download anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ∪, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Win User

My windows 10 may be bricked. please help

So basically, i haven't updated my windows since mid 2019, so that is probably when the issues started. I cannot do software updates, download anything from microsoft store or perform any of the recovery options to reset/refresh my pc. I have tried several things, the recovery thing being one of them to attempt a fix for the other issues and all the wsreset.exe and that. i even tryied clearing the cache but none of these things have made a difference.

I first noticed that my store didn't work about mid 2020 but i definitely had it working about March 2020. i've been scouring the forums lately because i just want to play forza horizon 4 which i bought and downloaded early 2020 and since about june 2020 fh4 stopped working and same with the store ever since.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

also dont judge the name xD

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1. My windows 10 may be bricked. please help - Similar Threads - may bricked please

2. May someone please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    May someone please help?: I bought this pc with my mom and it’s a good pc it’s fully updated and all. But one day I turned it on and it takes me to the trouble shooting screen. But no matter what I do it brings me back to this Lock Screen that says “Administrator” I click sign in and it says “The...
  3. May someone please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May someone please help?: I bought this pc with my mom and it’s a good pc it’s fully updated and all. But one day I turned it on and it takes me to the trouble shooting screen. But no matter what I do it brings me back to this Lock Screen that says “Administrator” I click sign in and it says “The...
  4. I may have bricked my bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I may have bricked my bios: So I was changing some settings in the bios on my HP 6300 Pro Sff and after I saved and exited the screen just went black and beeped once but didn't go any farther so after a couple times I got to the bios pending box at the logo screen saying changes have been made that are...
  5. Please help me, it's basically bricked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me, it's basically bricked: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2oy8m/please_help_me_its_basically_bricked/
  6. Please help! My surface go has become a brick.

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help! My surface go has become a brick.: Hello all! I was trying to decrypt my bit-locked C drive but the process went wrong. Now I cannot log into my windows. Worse still, the Windows installation media does not work either - my computer can be booted into the USB drive but it is stuck on a blank blue screen. My...
  7. Windows 10 May update bricking hard drives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 May update bricking hard drives: I run a small computer repair shop and over the past week have gotten 7 computers in with the hard drive failed. All had just upgraded to the May update or were in the process of upgrading. I had one customers computer I was working on and it downloaded the update and was...
  8. Latest May Update Brick my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest May Update Brick my PC: The latest update bricked my PC...twice. I re installed everything and none repair tools worked. The computer rebooted after the update and is left hanging with the spinning circle Got everything running again, things like reinstalling one drive a complex pain All...
  9. Windows update has bricked my computer! please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update has bricked my computer! please help!: Hello! my computer was shut down and restarted so that it could update, before it was going to update it ran a disk check ect. afterwards when I booted up and logged in to windows, many of my programs were missing (steam games, unity, blender, ect.) and I was unable to give...
  10. My virtually bricked computer — please help

in Windows 10 Support
    My virtually bricked computer — please help: So, roughly 2.5 years ago, my Dell Inspiron n5050, which was on Windows 10 for about seven months, randomly incurred a Temporary Profile error, and I could not access my files. Fast forward to July of that same year, and I decided to use a YouTube video tutorial to try to...