Windows 10: my windows 10 menu is switching focus i have no idea what to do

Discus and support my windows 10 menu is switching focus i have no idea what to do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I noticed that when i start using my windows key it starts to act weirdly. When i try to close it with the windows key it doesn't work and if i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hatsunai, Feb 27, 2021.

1. my windows 10 menu is switching focus i have no idea what to do

I noticed that when i start using my windows key it starts to act weirdly. When i try to close it with the windows key it doesn't work and if i try to hold tab to switch focus it immediately gets back to the first focus. An example would be like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqxEltv326k

submitted by /u/hatsunai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hatsunai, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2021
  4. my windows 10 menu is switching focus i have no idea what to do

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

my windows 10 menu is switching focus i have no idea what to do

1. my windows 10 menu is switching focus i have no idea what to do - Similar Threads - menu switching focus

2. No idea what to do with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No idea what to do with my pc: I tried logging in one day and everything is normal except for i don’t have a taskbar and my screen keeps refreshing every 10 seconds it goes black and then back to normal. I’m unable to access settings and my windows key does nothing. I’ve tried to the dism command to scan...
  3. No idea what to do with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No idea what to do with my pc: I tried logging in one day and everything is normal except for i don’t have a taskbar and my screen keeps refreshing every 10 seconds it goes black and then back to normal. I’m unable to access settings and my windows key does nothing. I’ve tried to the dism command to scan...
  4. I have no idea what i did.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea what i did.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lindanutztreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xg3jar/i_have_no_idea_what_i_did/
  5. No idea what to do :

in Windows 10 Customization
    No idea what to do :: Hey guys, so I just woke up today and turned on my computer just to find it having trouble.I keep getting LARGE amounts of BSOD’s with a variety of different stop codes such as “APC Index mismatch”, “PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA”, “MEMORY MANAGEMENT”, “SYSTEM SERVICE...
  6. I have no idea what’s wrong with my computer..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no idea what’s wrong with my computer..: Hi my name is Lea. A couple days ago i left my laptop on just charging on the table, Then when i came back to work on it.. It said[SMART Hard Disk Error.] I don’t no computers very well.. So I have no idea what it means I’ve tried hard reseting it I’ve tried letting the...
  7. I Have no idea what happened...

I Have no idea what happened...: I went to restart my computer and left the room and came back to find my desktop completely reset. I still have all my apps and data but I can only access it from OS C:/ Users /(username) For example if I open the file explorer and hit documents nothing is there. If I go...
  8. I have no idea what to do. Please help.

I have no idea what to do. Please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mermaps [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoeo8v/i_have_no_idea_what_to_do_please_help/
  9. Focus Switch

Focus Switch: When the cursor hovers over an open window focus is automatically shifted to that window, What I want is when the cursor hovers over an open window it must be clicked on to gain focus. How do I do this??...
  10. Switching off "Focused" in windows 10

Switching off "Focused" in windows 10: If i switch off "Focused" in windows 10 where will all my existing emails be shown ? Will I loose any of my existing emails -- that currently reflect in "Focused" ?...