Windows 10: My Windows 10 needs activation for the second time without upgrading

Discus and support My Windows 10 needs activation for the second time without upgrading in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 home edition, i have been using this product from 2016. I activated then because it came with the laptop, but of late a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Choolwe Hamududu, Apr 7, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 needs activation for the second time without upgrading

I am using windows 10 home edition, i have been using this product from 2016. I activated then because it came with the laptop, but of late a message has been popping up asking me to activate my windows product. I need help because nothing seems to work ?

:)

Choolwe Hamududu, Apr 7, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      My Windows 10 needs activation for the second time without upgrading [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 7, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

My Windows 10 needs activation for the second time without upgrading

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 needs activation for the second time without upgrading

1. My Windows 10 needs activation for the second time without upgrading - Similar Threads - needs activation second

2. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  3. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  4. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  5. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  6. Can you upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1pro without activation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1pro without activation?: Im running windows 8.1pro right now and my showkeyplus says "my OEM key is not present in firmware" and my windows is not activated. Would I still be able to upgrade to windows 10? And if not, would there be a way to activate my windows 8.1pro? Tried looking around but no...
  7. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home (activated) to Pro (not activated) without data loss?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home (activated) to Pro (not activated) without data loss?: Hi! I'm currently running Windows 10 Home. It came with this laptop activated by the OEM (Dell in my case, but that doesn't really matter). Is there any way I can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and leave it non-activated without losing any data? If there's no way to do that I...
  8. Windows 10 First Time Activation without Internet Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 First Time Activation without Internet Access: We ordered two new PCs from Dell. We created the new local account on both PCs, however, one of them has been successfully activated by telephone, while the other one stated "Need the internet access to activate Windows". I tried to run "slui 4" to get back to the telephone...
  9. My windows 10 is activated but I need an activation key to upgrade to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows 10 is activated but I need an activation key to upgrade to windows 10 pro: How do I get my windows activation key in order to upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-activated-but-i-need-an/ad7a0ee7-5bd0-434b-862c-8ccfebfbf925"
  10. Windows 10 second monitor goes to sleep without an active window in it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 second monitor goes to sleep without an active window in it.: The second monitor goes completely black without an active window or app on that side. Moving the cursor over does NOT wake it. I have my display extended with monitor 1 the main display. Monitor 1 does not go to sleep. This seems to be by design and not any sort of...