Windows 10: My Windows 10 network adapter,after reinstalled has poor connection issue.

Discus and support My Windows 10 network adapter,after reinstalled has poor connection issue. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After successfully following the steps here and reinstalled my Intel driverIntel, it has still poor connection issue.My other driver,from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeilaJazul, Feb 7, 2021.

1. My Windows 10 network adapter,after reinstalled has poor connection issue.

After successfully following the steps here and reinstalled my Intel driverIntel, it has still poor connection issue.My other driver,from Microsoft cannot start coz of hardware compatibility issue. My updates were not making it better either, thats why i resetted my pc. Do you have other latest drivers in 2020?

:)

LeilaJazul, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,

The problem you've encountered with your network connection is most likely caused by an outdated network driver since this appeared after the recent update. We suggest updating the driver for your network adapter. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the one that says Ethernet Connection, then click
      Update Driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows is unable to find a new driver for your network adapter, try checking its manufacturer's website.

If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager, right-click the name your network adapter, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 7, 2021
  4. My Windows 10 network adapter,after reinstalled has poor connection issue.

Windows 10 connectivity issues

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

My Windows 10 network adapter,after reinstalled has poor connection issue.

1. My Windows 10 network adapter,after reinstalled has poor connection issue. - Similar Threads - network adapter reinstalled

2. My network adapter has not returned to the network adapter list after uninstalling it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network adapter has not returned to the network adapter list after uninstalling it.: While attempting to amend a situation in which I could not connect to ethernet, despite trying multiple possible solutions such as a restart or trying another cable, I could not fix the situation. While trying to fix the problem I followed some information given by several...
  3. My network adapter has not returned to the network adapter list after uninstalling it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My network adapter has not returned to the network adapter list after uninstalling it.: While attempting to amend a situation in which I could not connect to ethernet, despite trying multiple possible solutions such as a restart or trying another cable, I could not fix the situation. While trying to fix the problem I followed some information given by several...
  4. My network adapter has not returned to the network adapter list after uninstalling it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network connectivity issues after reinstalling Windows, and unable to upgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connectivity issues after reinstalling Windows, and unable to upgrade to Windows 10.: Hello, this is my first time here. I was running Windows 8.1 on my PC an outdated XPS 8700 and I recently decided to reinstall windows in order to wipe my computer and start off on a clean slate. However, as I finished reinstalling windows, I ran into many problems. For one,...
  6. Network connectivity issues after reinstalling Windows, and unable to upgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connectivity issues after reinstalling Windows, and unable to upgrade to Windows 10.: Hello, this is my first time here. I was running Windows 8.1 on my PC an outdated XPS 8700 and I recently decided to reinstall windows in order to wipe my computer and start off on a clean slate. However, as I finished reinstalling windows, I ran into many problems. For one,...
  7. Network adapter not properly installed after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network adapter not properly installed after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10, but ethernet does not connect. I've tried many methods like reinstalling network adapters in device manager, installing offline driver installers via a flash drive (like 3DP Net), ensuring certain services are running in Services. Nothing works. I've...
  8. Network Adapter Reinstall After Restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Adapter Reinstall After Restart: Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this (own thread vs just a comment). Yesterday I did a network restart because I was just restarting everything on my laptop and I didn't think much of it because it said it would reinstall everything that it removed. However,...
  9. Windows 10 has a new network connectivity issue

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 has a new network connectivity issue: Windows users who run recent (and not so recent) versions of Windows 10 may have noticed network connectivity issues recently. Microsoft acknowledged a new issue for all supported versions of Windows 10 on March 26, 2020 that comes in two different severity levels. The...
  10. Recurring network adapter/connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recurring network adapter/connection issue: I keep losing wifi connection and hovering over the network logo in the system tray brings up "Not connected - no connections available". When this happens I can still connect to wifi on other devices. Troubleshooter provides no solutions when run. The only thing I can do...