Windows 10: My windows 10 pc asks for activation and shows blank screen. How to fix this issue

Discus and support My windows 10 pc asks for activation and shows blank screen. How to fix this issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 pc asks for activation and shows blank screen. How to fix this issue [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TIBIN BABU VAZHAYIL, Jun 26, 2019.

1. My windows 10 pc asks for activation and shows blank screen. How to fix this issue

My windows 10 pc asks for activation and shows blank screen. How to fix this issue

My windows 10 pc asks for activation  and shows blank screen. How to fix this issue c4248b33-c88f-4b90-ae38-77d40af18adb?upload=true.png

:)

TIBIN BABU VAZHAYIL, Jun 26, 2019

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation page showing blank

Hello Everybody,

I have windows 10 Home Edition on my PC. before few days windows got updated and after that windows is continuously asking me for activation but activation screen is coming blank.

please help ASAP.

RhishikeshChogale, Jun 26, 2019
  4. My windows 10 pc asks for activation and shows blank screen. How to fix this issue

I am having black screen issue with Lenovo all in one pc.

Hi Antony,

This issue may occur due to corrupted system files running on your computer. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message displayed when experiencing the black screen?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this article:
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Based on your description, we suggest that you focus
    on the steps under this section: I see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 pc asks for activation and shows blank screen. How to fix this issue

1. My windows 10 pc asks for activation and shows blank screen. How to fix this issue - Similar Threads - asks activation shows

2. How to fix black or blank screen on laptop in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black or blank screen on laptop in Windows 10.: What could be the reason behind the black or blank screen of my laptop. How to fix it? One day before night it was working just fine but suddenly the next when I opened it, It was like this only. What should I do now ?? Is it something serious??...
  3. How to fix black or blank screen on laptop in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix black or blank screen on laptop in Windows 10.: What could be the reason behind the black or blank screen of my laptop. How to fix it? One day before night it was working just fine but suddenly the next when I opened it, It was like this only. What should I do now ?? Is it something serious??...
  4. How to fix black or blank screen on laptop in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix blank screen on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blank screen on windows 11: I tried to boot in to safe mode to roll back my driver but it also had a blank screen in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blank-screen-on-windows-11/d00e0d4e-ea44-4e0f-8c55-e414a1505c63
  6. How to fix blank screen on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix blank screen on windows 11: I tried to boot in to safe mode to roll back my driver but it also had a blank screen in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blank-screen-on-windows-11/d00e0d4e-ea44-4e0f-8c55-e414a1505c63
  7. Windows activation screen blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation screen blank: Hi, I've been facing this problem for quite a while now where I'm prompted really often to activate windows. When I click on the activate windows button the screen is blank and there's no option to do so. Please help me out[ATTACH]...
  8. Activation Screen Blank.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Screen Blank.: As per other thread, there is nothing missing and everything correct as far as this average joe can tell. I have tried to open my paid for Microsoft office and I am getting this error code: 0xc0000022 and then has a help box that takes me to this link......
  9. Windows 10 Activation page showing blank

Windows 10 Activation page showing blank: Hello Everybody, I have windows 10 Home Edition on my PC. before few days windows got updated and after that windows is continuously asking me for activation but activation screen is coming blank. please help ASAP....
  10. Activation screen blank

Activation screen blank: When I purchased it new it came with windows 8 and a couple of months later there was a free upgrade offer to windows 10. last week I did a factory reset. now I get a notification 2 to 3 times a day that has a light blue screen saying that windows is not activated, go to...