Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC bluescreens frequently even after completely resetting it many times.

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC bluescreens frequently even after completely resetting it many times. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had this issue for a while and I am pretty sure it is my USB wifi adapter but I have no idea on how to fix it. Last month was when I finally had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Beastskyler, Jun 23, 2019.

1. My Windows 10 PC bluescreens frequently even after completely resetting it many times.

I have had this issue for a while and I am pretty sure it is my USB wifi adapter but I have no idea on how to fix it. Last month was when I finally had enough and fully reset my PC, it worked fine at first but then I started to get the blue screens again. I then tried to do a system restore but it made it to where I couldn't boot and none of the advanced options worked so I had to reset my computer once again. After that, my computer kept blue screening and they started to get faster and faster until I couldn't even read what the blue screens said (I now know about BlueScreenView). My computer then blue screened not much after and made it to where my computer only had a black screen and I couldn't do anything. Later I put an OS on a USB and retrieved some files then reset my computer again. Now, I am still having blue screens and am using BlueScreenView but I still can't find out how to fix them. I use a USB wifi adapter, Netgear A1600, and I have the latest ones but BlueScreenView says it is the adapter. If you could help me out, it would be much appreciated.

These dumps are from yesterday and today.

:)

Beastskyler, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My Windows 10 PC bluescreens frequently even after completely resetting it many times. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

My Windows 10 PC bluescreens frequently even after completely resetting it many times.

Windows 10 always resets my Time

Is your time zone set correctly in the OS? The OS has the ability to change the CMOS clock, so if you didn't setup your Windows Time correctly, then it is defaulted to Pacific Standard Time. It could also be a CMOS battery issue...but usually your time AND date will reset...so you'll see 12:00, January 1, 1979 or similar if the clock is resetting from a bad CMOS. If you shut your PC down, unplug it from the wall for say like 10 minutes, then plug back in and boot into BIOS, is your time/date wrong?

Kursah, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 PC bluescreens frequently even after completely resetting it many times.

1. My Windows 10 PC bluescreens frequently even after completely resetting it many times. - Similar Threads - bluescreens frequently completely

2. Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset: This has been an ongoing issue for years. I kept putting it off because I needed to export/save data that would not transfer to an external drive. In short, I had to use Respondus Lockdown Browser for a midterm exam in 2021. We were doing an in-class review/practice with the...
  3. Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset: This has been an ongoing issue for years. I kept putting it off because I needed to export/save data that would not transfer to an external drive. In short, I had to use Respondus Lockdown Browser for a midterm exam in 2021. We were doing an in-class review/practice with the...
  4. Repeated bluescreens, even after Windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated bluescreens, even after Windows reset: Hello,I had repeated Bluescreens at random times, there doesnt seem to be any obvious consistency when the bluescreens happen and with the error code that I got, I tried most thing the internet gave as suggestions. In the mean time I changed GPU and PSU and the issue still...
  5. Repeated bluescreens, even after Windows reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated bluescreens, even after Windows reset: Hello,I had repeated Bluescreens at random times, there doesnt seem to be any obvious consistency when the bluescreens happen and with the error code that I got, I tried most thing the internet gave as suggestions. In the mean time I changed GPU and PSU and the issue still...
  6. My PC won’t even turn on after complete reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won’t even turn on after complete reset: So I completely reset my PC, choosing the option to delete the files on the M.2. I let it do it’s process and success, it took me to the screen/window that I needed to pick my region.Then I turned the PC off via the case power button as I wanted to go in BIOS. Then upon...
  7. My PC won’t even turn on after complete reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC won’t even turn on after complete reset: So I completely reset my PC, choosing the option to delete the files on the M.2. I let it do it’s process and success, it took me to the screen/window that I needed to pick my region.Then I turned the PC off via the case power button as I wanted to go in BIOS. Then upon...
  8. My PC won’t even turn on after complete reset

9. Frequent BSODs even after Windows reset

Frequent BSODs even after Windows reset: This has been an on and off issue for a while now, but the persistence of this problem has been bugging me quite a bit. A few months ago, my computer started experiencing frequent BSODs. And by frequent, I mean on one day I got four in the span of an hour. Now, a few days...
  10. Bluescreen message even after PC reset?

Bluescreen message even after PC reset?: Hello, I have a problem with Windows 10, I have already reset it 2 times completely, so Windows reinstalls automatically. Nevertheless I get this blue screen error. What should I do against it? I don't know so well with technology therefore I am totally overtaxed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc bluescreens after resetting