Windows 10: my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network

Discus and support my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aztectwo, Nov 8, 2018 at 6:48 PM.

1. Aztectwo Win User

my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

Thema:

1. my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network - Similar Threads - network

2. network administrator?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    network administrator?: printer not working - troubleshoot says to contact network administrator - how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-administrator/670c5dd9-02b5-458e-b569-dd928e11350c
  3. One of several PCs can't connect to a server in home network- Can't figure out why..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One of several PCs can't connect to a server in home network- Can't figure out why..: Hi, We have a bunch of PCs at home, but just one can't connect to a server. All the other PCs on the networks connect to themselves, and the server without trouble. Just one PC can't (Win 10). The PC in question is running Win 10 Home, the server is running 8.1 (don't ask...
  4. How to map network drive in windows 10 v1803

How to map network drive in windows 10 v1803: Windows 10 Version 1803 removed HomeGroup. How do I map network drive when Seagate NAS 440 no longer appears in the network? "Black Armor" software used for Seagate NAS 440...
  5. Google introduces enhanced network for Project Fi VPN

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces enhanced network for Project Fi VPN: Since we started Project Fi, we’ve worked to bring you the best connection—no matter where you are. Our network seamlessly switches between three 4G LTE networks, and gives you free access to 2 million Wi-Fi hotspots that are secured with Project Fi’s virtual private network...
  6. Unable to turn off “Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator” in YouTube,...

Unable to turn off “Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator” in YouTube,...: I don't understand what changed about two weeks ago! I was able to view YouTube in full access, and I didn't know there was a restricted mode. We have about 10 computers on our network varying from XP to Windows 10 and for some reason mine is the only one on restricted mode...
  7. Connecting to the strongest wifi network in windows 10

Connecting to the strongest wifi network in windows 10: I have a wifi network at home, which is set up as follows: The main wifi router, one repeater/extender unit and 2 power line(LAN) units that are also wifi transmitters/sources. So in total there are four sources of wifi in our home. All these sources have the same...
  8. Wi-Fi and Ethernet not connecting; network adapters show Code 45

Wi-Fi and Ethernet not connecting; network adapters show Code 45: Hello! (apologies in advance for the large post. I'll try to bold things that I think should stand out) I have had this problem since a little more than a week ago, which was coincidentally when some Windows updates were installed. When I tried to uninstall those updates,...
  9. Windows 10 V. 1830 B. 17134.376, changing public to private network is not available in...

Windows 10 V. 1830 B. 17134.376, changing public to private network is not available in...: Im using the above version and build of windows 10 and the provided way of changing the network as provided by Microsoft doesn't work for my build. In the network properties, the option to change from public to private is no longer available and it doesn't even give me the...
  10. Windows Networking

Windows Networking: For years I have made 100+ posts about networking not working and gone to bat with people over it because no one believes me. I say it does not work, one MVP says I have networked 10,000+ computers, it's easy why can't you, had another flat out tell me I need training and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pc not seen on network