Windows 10: my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network

Discus and support my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aztectwo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Aztectwo Win User

my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network

:)

Aztectwo, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 8, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. my windows 10 pc can not be seen on the network - Similar Threads - network

2. Windows 10 networking with xbox for gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 networking with xbox for gaming: Hi, my son lives in a different town and plays games on his xbox one. I own a pc with windows 10. Someone told my son that we can both play some games together his xbox one to my pc. Is this true? And if so how do I do it? Any help appreciated 122061
  3. Disconnected network locations

Disconnected network locations: My Hard drive is partitioned with F: containing all data. Q: drive was setup to share QuickBooks data and S: drive was setup to share other documents with two other users in office. After recent deletion and restoration of F: Data, neither Q: or S: will reconnect. When I...
  4. Change network printer name in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change network printer name in Windows 10: In our company we have a network printer which has an ethernet connection and a web based interface for configuration. If I have installed drivers for this printer on two computers, A and B, and on the computer B I change the printer name via Control Panel -> Devices and...
  5. why can't I see all my networks in manage my networks. unable to delete (forget?) as they...

why can't I see all my networks in manage my networks. unable to delete (forget?) as they...: why can't I see all my networks in manage my networks. unable to delete (forget?) as they don't show there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-all-my-networks-in-manage-my/5ef10bea-fa74-4f0b-b73e-b40edadedecb
  6. Windows update broke my virtual network connections

Windows update broke my virtual network connections: It's two days after some Windows 10 update and it completely broke my VPN (Using Hamachi or Radmin VPN). I checked almost anything, like network card configurations etc. Any suggestion? I'm tired of Windows....
  7. Problems sharing files over network

Problems sharing files over network: I have Windows 10 on a laptop and am trying to connect to a Windows 7 machine. Password sharing is turned off, it's set to share with everyone on the 7 machine. I can see it on the network, and see the folders, but I when I try to open one it says I don't have permission....
  8. hosting network problem

hosting network problem: i have a problem with hosting network in windows 10 , i used to open internet in mobile through hosting in my laptop but now the problem arises. The problem is Network get hosted but there is no internet connection . I have used share eit in my laptop since then this...
  9. Problems sharing files over network

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems sharing files over network: I have Windows 10 on a laptop and am trying to connect to a Windows 7 machine. Password sharing is turned off, it's set to share with everyone on the 7 machine. I can see it on the network, and see the folders, but I when I try to open one it says I don't have permission....
  10. Laptop drops off local network after reboot

Laptop drops off local network after reboot: Hi there, After a recent update (not sure which one), I notice that my laptop running Windows 10 64bit Home Single Language version 1809 drops off of the network after every reboot. It was previously working perfectly. I cannot see it under Networks on my Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pc not seen on network