Windows 10: My windows 10 PC doesn't recognize my USB connected Xbox controller

Discus and support My windows 10 PC doesn't recognize my USB connected Xbox controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I used to use an xbox controller while playing certain PC games. I've recently found that when I connect the controller to my laptop it gives a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JT Nelson, Jun 17, 2020.

1. JT Nelson Win User

My windows 10 PC doesn't recognize my USB connected Xbox controller

I used to use an xbox controller while playing certain PC games. I've recently found that when I connect the controller to my laptop it gives a little buzz, but it doesn't connect and my computer doesn't even recognize the controller. I've tried looking for the driver manually but it's no where to be found. I have also tried to manually set all of the possible drivers to download or update, but it still didn't appear. Has anyone else had and fixed this problem?

:)

JT Nelson, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Kauan997 Win User
    The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Jun 17, 2020
  4. My windows 10 PC doesn't recognize my USB connected Xbox controller

Xbox One controller not connecting

I don't have the wireless adapter for my XBOX ONE game controller, but it works fine for me when connected to my PC with a USB cable. Windows 10 Education Version 1607 (build 14393.187)
    Somebody with a similar issue here, New Xbox one controller not recognized in my windows 10 PC help!

alphanumeric, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 PC doesn't recognize my USB connected Xbox controller

1. My windows 10 PC doesn't recognize my USB connected Xbox controller - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize USB

2. My Xbox controller won't connect to my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox controller won't connect to my Windows 10 PC: I have been attempting to connect my xbox controller to my PC for my girlfriend for the past half an hour to no avail. I have updated the drivers on the controller to make sure that that wasn't the issue. It was previously connected to my xbox so I disconnected it from that....
  3. My Xbox controller won't connect to my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox controller won't connect to my Windows 10 PC: I have been attempting to connect my xbox controller to my PC for my girlfriend for the past half an hour to no avail. I have updated the drivers on the controller to make sure that that wasn't the issue. It was previously connected to my xbox so I disconnected it from that....
  4. My Xbox controller won't connect to my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my xbox controller usb wont recognize my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my xbox controller usb wont recognize my controller: I've been having some trouble with my xbox controller and have literally almost tried everything. my controller wont be recognized i dont even have the xbox controller drivers and i cant find anywhere to install them or get help on them because all the links are outdated. if...
  6. my xbox controller usb wont recognize my controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my xbox controller usb wont recognize my controller: I've been having some trouble with my xbox controller and have literally almost tried everything. my controller wont be recognized i dont even have the xbox controller drivers and i cant find anywhere to install them or get help on them because all the links are outdated. if...
  7. my xbox controller usb wont recognize my controller

8. Xbox one controller not recognized via usb on pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller not recognized via usb on pc windows 10: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  9. Xbox Controller not connecting to my PC

Xbox Controller not connecting to my PC: I have tried using a DualShock4 controller and a Xbox One controller with multiple different cords and using multiple USB ports. Nothing seems to work. It doesn't show up in the Device Manager. I've tried updating drivers in the device manager. I've completely recovered my PC...
  10. xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller: hi my xbox accessories is not recognizing my xbox one controller. I have it plugged into a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-not-recognizing-my-xbox/5fc4dde4-1717-423a-96dd-def113fa63af