Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC is stuck at loading screen and My Hard Drive Partitions are not showing in...

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC is stuck at loading screen and My Hard Drive Partitions are not showing in... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everything was going well and when I turned ON my PC, it was opened but all the programs I used VLC, games, etc. were running laggy which was unusual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by P3adeep123, Dec 1, 2022.

1. My Windows 10 PC is stuck at loading screen and My Hard Drive Partitions are not showing in...

Everything was going well and when I turned ON my PC, it was opened but all the programs I used VLC, games, etc. were running laggy which was unusual so I restarted the PC. The computer then got stuck at the loading screen several times after several power on/off. I even tried the force restart automatic repair but still, the problem remained the same, windows remained stuck on the loading screen. Suddenly, for just one time, I was able to successfully log in to the Windows PC but what I saw then was very different like a completely different thing that I never saw in my entire life

:)

P3adeep123, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

My Windows 10 PC is stuck at loading screen and My Hard Drive Partitions are not showing in...

1. My Windows 10 PC is stuck at loading screen and My Hard Drive Partitions are not showing in... - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.: I was cleaning my room and I had to unplug my pc to move it under my new desk. Before this it worked perfectly fine until I turned it on again. Ive turned on and off my pc plenty of times but it continues to be stuck on the windows loading screen. Can someone please tell me...
  3. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.: I was cleaning my room and I had to unplug my pc to move it under my new desk. Before this it worked perfectly fine until I turned it on again. Ive turned on and off my pc plenty of times but it continues to be stuck on the windows loading screen. Can someone please tell me...
  4. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Windows 10 PC is stuck at loading screen and My Hard Drive Partitions are not showing in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 PC is stuck at loading screen and My Hard Drive Partitions are not showing in...: Everything was going well and when I turned ON my PC, it was opened but all the programs I used VLC, games, etc. were running laggy which was unusual so I restarted the PC. The computer then got stuck at the loading screen several times after several power on/off. I even...
  6. My Windows 10 PC is stuck at loading screen and My Hard Drive Partitions are not showing in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 PC is stuck at loading screen and My Hard Drive Partitions are not showing in...: Everything was going well and when I turned ON my PC, it was opened but all the programs I used VLC, games, etc. were running laggy which was unusual so I restarted the PC. The computer then got stuck at the loading screen several times after several power on/off. I even...
  7. My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ...: I tried resetting my window it didn't reset Start up repair didn't work system restore too It needs to restart for sfc scan... Pls help I can't format harddisk submitted by /u/Haarish23 [link] [comments]...
  8. Is it important to partition my hard drive for Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it important to partition my hard drive for Windows 10 Pro?: I installed Windows 10 ona new SSD and missed the option "unallocated space on disk 0".Is it really necessary to partition SSD? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-important-to-partition-my-hard-drive-for/9be287f3-d658-4751-969c-be06fc308c3f"
  9. Partitioning My hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partitioning My hard drive: I want to partition my main drive C so that I can install windows 7. I'm using disk management to do it and I right click C and click shrink volume. The size before shrink is 609,184MB and the size available shrink is 340MB and the size after shrink is 609,884MB. I want to...
  10. Partitioned hard drive to load Google on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Partitioned hard drive to load Google on...: because my girlfriend likes Google. I partitioned my C drive to add K drive, loaded Google on the K drive and set my girlfriend as a normal user. I did not want Google on my C drive as I do not care for Google, Edge being my preference. My question is why is Google showing up...