Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC keeps playing audio using the audiodg.exe file.

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC keeps playing audio using the audiodg.exe file. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not sure why, but my PC keeps playing Narkotik Kal (A russian song) with the audiodg.exe file, and I don't know how to make it stop doing this. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by colezx5014, Feb 10, 2019.

1. My Windows 10 PC keeps playing audio using the audiodg.exe file.

I'm not sure why, but my PC keeps playing Narkotik Kal (A russian song) with the audiodg.exe file, and I don't know how to make it stop doing this. I hate having to keep Task Manager open to stop it every time it does so, it's very hard to watch YouTube or play music without it playing. Any ideas on how to stop it?

:)

colezx5014, Feb 10, 2019

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My Windows 10 PC keeps playing audio using the audiodg.exe file.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 PC keeps playing audio using the audiodg.exe file.

1. My Windows 10 PC keeps playing audio using the audiodg.exe file. - Similar Threads - keeps playing audio

2. Windows 10 will not play audio files in any app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 will not play audio files in any app: Suddenly, none of the Windows apps on my computer will play any audio files, mp3, wav, flac, etc. Windows Media Player issues the message: "We can’t open <filename>. It’s encoded in a format that isn’t supported. 0xC00D36B4"This issue is on a recording studio computer, so...
  3. Windows 10 will not play audio files in any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not play audio files in any app: Suddenly, none of the Windows apps on my computer will play any audio files, mp3, wav, flac, etc. Windows Media Player issues the message: "We can’t open <filename>. It’s encoded in a format that isn’t supported. 0xC00D36B4"This issue is on a recording studio computer, so...
  4. Windows 10 will not play audio files in any app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself on my windows 10

Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself on my windows 10: Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself on my windows 10I did all updates and troubleshooting.My problem is not solved yet.Please help me...
  6. Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself on my windows 10: Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself on my windows 10I did all updates and troubleshooting.My problem is not solved yet.Please help me...
  7. Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC not playing audio

PC not playing audio: I'm really not sure what to do. My PC went into the AFK "sleep mode"? so I pressed space bar and it instantly turned back on without any sound at all. I've really done everything in my knowledge. I've uninstalled and reinstalled every sound and audio driver, made sure that it...
  9. Video and audio files are not playing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video and audio files are not playing on Windows 10: Video and audio file are not playing in Windows 10 I have tried every possible video and audio player the file working for 30 to 40 sec and stops. I am able to online video without any issue and play high end game but these two video and audio files are not playing. Please...
  10. Audiodg Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...
Tags: