Windows 10: MY WINDOWS 10 PC KEPT HANGING

Discus and support MY WINDOWS 10 PC KEPT HANGING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using a windos 10 pc. recently while i am trying to print some thing the allignment of the printed letters is gone here nd there... later my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManuMT, May 30, 2020.

1. ManuMT Win User

MY WINDOWS 10 PC KEPT HANGING

I am using a windos 10 pc. recently while i am trying to print some thing the allignment of the printed letters is gone here nd there... later my pc got struck and i need to restart the pc...but again the problem persists.. i called a local technician to inspect the pc.. iwas using windows 10 64 bit version and have 4gb ram and 500gb hardisk. in my computer there is only microsoft office and sql lite is loaded otherthan windows.. later the technician came and i explained him about the problem. he said that may be any of the system files may be corrrupted.. he formatted my system and installed windows 7 and windows 10.. windows 7 works finely, but now the windows 10 doesent loading.. after the startup it hangs and we need to restart the pc and should continue my work with windows 7..Technician cant find what is the reason. laterhe chnged my hardrive and chec with another hardisk, but still the windows 10 is not loading,, can you explain what is the reason

:)

ManuMT, May 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, May 30, 2020
  4. MY WINDOWS 10 PC KEPT HANGING

Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, May 30, 2020
Thema:

MY WINDOWS 10 PC KEPT HANGING

1. MY WINDOWS 10 PC KEPT HANGING - Similar Threads - KEPT HANGING

2. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  3. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  4. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  6. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  7. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

8. How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.: I have no idea why my laptop randomly freezes. As the title above-mentioned, my laptop randomly freezes and I tried almost everything to fix it. Last resort was to reset the pc while maintaining the files. But upon loading, it froze again. I use my laptop for work. And I...
  9. How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.

How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.: I have no idea why my laptop randomly freezes. As the title above-mentioned, my laptop randomly freezes and I tried almost everything to fix it. Last resort was to reset the pc while maintaining the files. But upon loading, it froze again. I use my laptop for work. And I...
  10. How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.