Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC shown in MS-account doesnt show up on PC

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC shown in MS-account doesnt show up on PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently changed my motherboard and other components. Before the switch, I linked my Windows 10 to my Microsoft Account. The Windows I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JereKoskinen, May 27, 2019.

1. My Windows 10 PC shown in MS-account doesnt show up on PC

Hello,

I recently changed my motherboard and other components.

Before the switch, I linked my Windows 10 to my Microsoft Account. The Windows I had installed was originally a Win7 Retail, later upgrade to Win10 for free.

Now with my new hardware, I get activation error code 0x803F7001. The troubleshooter cant find my device which is shown in Microsoft Account.

In between, my Microsoft Account showed two devices of the same name. One contained my old hardware and the other one was my new hardware. I removed the old one.

With best regards,

-Jere

:)

JereKoskinen, May 27, 2019
  2. FiiLeTe Win User

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, May 27, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, May 27, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

My Windows 10 PC shown in MS-account doesnt show up on PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 27, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 PC shown in MS-account doesnt show up on PC

1. My Windows 10 PC shown in MS-account doesnt show up on PC - Similar Threads - shown account doesnt

2. New Pc doesnt show internets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Pc doesnt show internets: I just got a new pc and its not showing any available networks but my ethernet works. Im on Windows 10.My motherboard is prime b660m-a d4 idk if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-doesnt-show-internets/16e0bf0b-1aea-44be-8e12-9dc9c20ba786
  3. New Pc doesnt show internets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Pc doesnt show internets: I just got a new pc and its not showing any available networks but my ethernet works. Im on Windows 10.My motherboard is prime b660m-a d4 idk if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-doesnt-show-internets/16e0bf0b-1aea-44be-8e12-9dc9c20ba786
  4. New Pc doesnt show internets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My pointer doesnt show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pointer doesnt show up: When I play one specific game in full screen, the pointer or cursor gets locked in the middle of the screen, and it's invisible, it moves just small pixels but still there in the middle, looks like it was a bug in that point. The game is for playing it with the cursor, and it...
  6. My pointer doesnt show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pointer doesnt show up: When I play one specific game in full screen, the pointer or cursor gets locked in the middle of the screen, and it's invisible, it moves just small pixels but still there in the middle, looks like it was a bug in that point. The game is for playing it with the cursor, and it...
  7. MS Account On New Windows 10 PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Account On New Windows 10 PC: I have many folks who do not want a Microsoft account and yet MS mandates it when you do a new install. Is there anyway around that so I can just start with a local account? 164808
  8. Hardrive not showing up in My PC on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardrive not showing up in My PC on Windows 10: So I have an external hardrive that I am using, my laptop recognizes it in My Devices. It doesn't show up in My PC though, is there some way I can change this? Thank you....
  9. Bitlocker Not Shown on my MS account or Azure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Not Shown on my MS account or Azure: Hi there, I have been locked out of my hard drive by Bitlocker. 1st I did not activate this, 2nd MS in my account shows its activated, ie with out my authorisation. I have spent 5days researching this common issue which has my business 10s of 1000s of $. Given that MS...
  10. Renamed PC name not showing in MS account devices

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Renamed PC name not showing in MS account devices: Hi This is more frustrating than anything. I installed Windows 10, and after signing in with my Microsoft account I remembered to rename the PC from the DESKTOP-blah name to something more memorable. However, when I look at the devices in my Microsoft account settings...